The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
alien

Best Source of DMT?

Mmm. Phallas grass is f**ked.

Phalaris grass isn't the best known source of DMT either. Sigma Aldrich is probably the best source for DMT but you'll need a forensic lab licence to source it.

Presumably you're looking for the best plant source of DMT. Try doing a forum search here, look up the species data pages at the mainpage too. Then ask again. Sheesh.

lol sorry sorry!!!

ive done a lot of research, i guess i should have made the message longer. Ive read a lot about many different plant species. I am particularily interested in Psychotria viridis but i hear its hard to grow. Ive read every single plant entry on the Species Data list, my problem is i think, that ive read too much in regards to dmt hehe. I dont know which plant source is best, every resource i read seems to contradict another. In regards to phalaris grass, i hear its sucky but i was interested because its easy to grow and I am curious as to, hypothetically speaking of course, if its possible or viable to extract the good alkaloids from phalaris grass and leaving out the stuff you dont want like gramine.

I should have made this post longer, and explained myself initially. Im sorry i guess im just kind of out of it today (got the flu pretty bad) frown.gif

oh yea i know DMT world ive read the website quite a bit.

I should have also said that i meant stuff that Shaman Australis sells or that is easily obtainable in Australia. smile.gif

Guest Mesqualero

Naah man all is good hehehe this is an easy going lot... at the moment i think SAB only sells Seeds and probably wont be selling dried plant material (correct me if I'm wrong Torsten) I could be wrong...

From what i have read the best plants to obtain DMT from would be P.viridis or Mimosa Hostilis, but as u probably know there are many Acacia species that have DMT in them..just dont go killing native plant species that's bad smile.gif

Hay Alien, Psychotria is relatively easy to grow depending where you are from, I know of a guy that another forum member put me onto that has plants for sale, you are welcome to email me if you are in need of his details.

Big happy Sheesh's to you

Thanks guys. smile.gif

Thanks Tripitika, how much pricing wise is he looking at selling them? smile.gif

lol @ big happy sheesh's smile.gif

Not certain, but I think they were $40 per plant for two years growth, tried to find your Email under profile but not available. Let me know what this is & I will find his contact details & pass them on.

Not altogether a bad question.

There are many plants & a few animals that contain DMT and it's analogues.

There is a chapter in TiHKAL called DMT is everywhere (I think) and quite literally, everywhere you look there is DMT rolleyes.gif

I'd like to elaborate your question a little:

narrowing down the (questions) results into categories.

-what is/ are the most available source/s of NN-DMT, 5-MEO, etc?

-what is/ are the highest yielding source/s?

-which source/s is/are the purest of each analogue of DMT i.e. %/NN-DMT - % NMT etc, etc.

as many plants contain a lot of shit other than NN-DMT or 5-MEO-DMT.

When you're done with that homework you can put the results up here for lazy people like myself to indulge in wink.gif

....oh and you must also send me the top ten for each category (both sexes please)

..and..annnd..several grams of pure compound, clearly labeled: "100% SAFE & LEAGAL MATERIAL, FOR ENTIRELY INNOCENT PURPOSES"

biggrin.gifwink.gif

P.S I was serious about the first part

Thanks Tripitika, i sent u an email just then smile.gif

LOL Adrian, i'll start reserach right away smile.gif

Ill post what i find and the websites i found it on smile.gif)