The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Conan Troutman

EILEEN ON SnS

Im sure that will change in the next 24 hours or so CT. :drool2:

Well, whatever, I'd happily bid if you would ship to the US... I don't see what the big deal is...

It's too bad there's so few of that strain over here - and we don't have import restrictions on cacti either...

I'll raise another dollar higher than shruman, does that sound like fun? :lol:

Well, whatever, I'd happily bid if you would ship to the US... I don't see what the big deal is...

It's too bad there's so few of that strain over here - and we don't have import restrictions on cacti either...

I agree totally with nitrogen. If we are willing to pay the outrageous shipping, why not cut us in?

Vap

I agree totally with nitrogen. If we are willing to pay the outrageous shipping, why not cut us in?

Vap

MOREMOREMROE tip and mid cut, last lot til next season...sorry no O/S bids the fees are outrageous!

sorry no O/S bids the fees are outrageous!

Fully, can be a pain in the arse especially when ya hafta exchange just over 20bux, ya end up with next to nothing. Not worth it IMO unless its a big load and O/S members are willing to pay that lil extra for a money order or pay for the fees we cop here to exchange the $. Mite be easy for ppl in major cities but no good if ya live in bumfuck like me.

I just dont understand how there is no money orders available from US to here, i can get money orders from here to the US, it costs a bit more naturally but makes it shitloads easier for the seller to get their money.

Why not make it a western union only deal? then they have to pay all the extras?

Gotta have a credit card to register at Western Union AFAIK.

LOL, shows how much i know.

Am now registered, this should make things ALOT easier in future. :)