The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
platypii

Ethical question- Slaughtering of injured animals

Ginger would be more effective for more people if they used it properly... a sip of ginger beer or a few lollies doesn't help, you have to take it til you can taste it or ideally til you can just NEARLY taste it..Not for morning sickness though, apparently. And by the time most people take a really effective antiemetic dose, it bites em on the bum literally as they spend the evening shitting what feels like a blend of napalm and iron filings.

VM

I eat tons of the stuff, freshly grated into peppermint and green tea or in chai and it has never burnt my arse :)

*offers Vent a butt plug* :P

Come on up and we'll eat chilli sometime, ya Spice Girl :P

Insert something in my last drawing a line of convenience between rational amounts of consumption,or the amount anyone sensible would put in some fresh chai on a regular basis for example and treatment of say mild car sickness,versus treating hardcore purging from giardia or tick fever where there is likely to be some element of blasting from both ends to start with andyou need to hit teaspoon after teaspoon of the powder til you are just about full of the stuff... tasting it meaning christ I can't shake that taste rather than ooo what a lovely lil tingle that is.

Coupled with a normal being crook enough to start listening to the hairy shite with jars of funny smelling plants, rather than being processed by the well seasoned guts of people that eat anything short of galangal on ricebubbles... I have a hard time cooking for half the people we know, they're the kind to start fanning their tongue and guzzling milk over something really harsh like... cardamon, or sumac.

About the butt plugs I hear old timey racehorses got the odd lump of fresh ginger stuck somewhere unexpected before big races to lively them up... talk about the ethical treatment of animals haha.

VM

Edited by Vertmorpheus

Come on up and we'll eat chilli sometime, ya Spice Girl :P

I love it when someone offers to cook for me :D I have a very high tolerance for chilli and I never get a 'ring of fire' as a result :P

About the butt plugs I hear old timey racehorses got the odd lump of fresh ginger stuck somewhere unexpected before big races to lively them up... talk about the ethical treatment of animals haha.

VM

The nobs of ginger I get are usually rather large so that is a painful image for me :P

once i was walking my dog, she's only 1 year old, and she started chasing a bird and actually ended up catching it in her mouth. she put it down and since it wasn't moving got bored of it and i went up and picked it up and it looked dead. so i put it in a bush and 5 minutes later it flew off. i think it was just in shock.

interestingly various breeds of domestic dog have different parts of 'the kill process' bred out of them. your dog breed was possibly bred to catch animals without maiming/killing them, so it still has the chase/catch but not the kill/eat phase.