The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Mark S. Harvey

availability of acacia maidenii bark?

hey mate, i dunno but i would not like to be caught holding onto it. Unless u like rough anal in showers.

otherwise get a whole heap.

His location says nevada so I guess it aint illegal for him. Unfortunately it is for anyone in aus Mark.

Good luck, obtusifolia is better & more reliable anyway.

u can produce tryptamines in nevada legally? cool. sounds like a good HQ for the G.U.S.

U can buy MHRB & chacruna dried leaves in the U.S

"u can produce tryptamines in nevada legally?" I think it depends on the tryptamine but generaly no & DMT deffinitely not, u can however possess DMT containing material which u obviously can't here.

U can buy MHRB & chacruna dried leaves in the U.S

"u can produce tryptamines in nevada legally?" I think it depends on the tryptamine but generaly no & DMT deffinitely not, u can however possess DMT containing material which u obviously can't here.

Producing trypts here in California is definitely illegal. Posessing the naturally containing materials is not. I would NEVER EVER do anything illegal...Actually live in Ca.-Nevada is about 100 km to the east. MHRB is avail, just thought I'd try something new.......

"Producing trypts here in California is definitely illegal."

U can produce some tryptamines for example Melatonin is not scheduled.

How bout you propagate your own...might even be a niche market for oz acacias in the US :wink:

This guy is in the US so its ok to ask but the providing of private and or illegal sources is not so I have removed it for the time being.. :)

If this is not the case please pm me.

Also the wild harvesting of bark is a big NO NO! Especially of something that has dubious and debatable active constituents. All that would be acheived by this would be to harm, maim or kill an innocent plant, wasting your time in the process and breaking several laws. Leave the poor bloody Acacias alone.

As has been said many many times here before, do not wild harvest plants unless they have been listed as a weed species [usually not native], grow your own for ornamental purposes, it's really not such a hard thing to do, it just requires some patience. Conservation is the key.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Phosphene_Dream

grow your own for ornamental purposes, it's really not such a hard thing to do, it just requires some patience. Conservation is the key.

and the bright red->green colouration of new growth looks beautiful, i love just looking at them.