The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Ace

Bon Voyage Harry!

Hope the big move up north goes down without a hitch and all the best with bub! Your cacti have all been potted up in their new home (thanks a million, eh!! :worship:) and once you are settled I'll get a couple pups/cuts into the post for ya.

Having a bub is going to be huge for you two - but I know you will both be just fine :) You know there is always a helping hand if you need one. Cant wait to see pics! (I suppose it is a little difficult when he hasnt been born yet :P)

All the best mate - and dont be a stranger :wink:

Ace

Not sure if he wants to share the details, but up north NSW where the weather is warmer and there is plenty of rellies to share in the joy of having a newborn :) He hasnt been online much lately due to preparing for both the bub and the big move - no doubt he will have a lot on his hands so he probably wont be back around these parts for a little while :(

Thanx Peeps :)

Move went well, thank god its over !! Unfortunatley my baby Lophs didn't enjoy the trip, some shall survive ... hopefully.

Missed you guys at the Corroboree, I,ve been at the beck and call of a pregnant missus so my time hasen't really been my own the last few months. Only 6 weeks to go then sprout shall be out n' about hehe. Damn that time went fast! Still gotta think of a name. Yikes!

Hope everybodies gardens sailed through winter peachy, can be a savage time depending on where you live. Lost a few myself but thats only to be expected in icy ACT, no doubt the new addy in QLD will soften the blow in that regard next time round :P. My Catha has settled in well :D.

Looking forward to taking up where I left off last winter in the myco endevours, almost warm enough to play all year round at the new local. Will have to beg for some more edible plates in the near future as I put my collection in the freezer section of our fridge for the trip to our new home and then turned the frige on after arriving, forgetting they were in there lol. Shame, there were some interesting strains in there too.

Print comps Ho!

Ah well, back to updating contact details.

Back soon,

Harry

You should come up to the Gold Coast Sha's'tralis BBQ at the end of the month and meet some yokals!

Good to have another member on the north coast :)

glad to hear the move went pretty smooth. and thanks for the print - got it yesterday.

although we never actually met up in Canberra (due to me not taking up the offers from you and Ace ! :blush: ) Its a shame to lose a local.

let me know when you want to start with fungi again. I'll send you everything you need. :)

I have my fingers crossed for you over the next couple of weeks!

good luck mate. ;)

WT

Great to hear your settled in and survived the big move up north, Harry :lol: Hope you dont fry in the perfect weather (ya lucky bugger!!) - no doubt you'll have a bitchin' garden once things quiet down again (hehe, aint no such thing with a bub!) :)

Things are already taking off again down here - a few of my outdoor cacti (trichs) have put out about an inch each already now that things are warming up (sweeet - nothin better than no more frosts for ~6 months!). Plenty of little projects here and there so things are going flat out down here :)

Hope you both (plus 1) settle in alright and things go well with the birth (BTW, I think 'Ace' is a great name :P lol). I'll drop you a line sometime in the near future.

Oh and good to see ya make a post again!

Take it easy B)

Take care out there Harry :) Might see you around one day.

Kids will d o your head in... but they grow on you ;)

Stay sane!

VM