The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
KanJe

My L. Williamsii EATEN!!

Thats right, I got home one day after work and I found a pot had fell from the window and soil was every where. With closer investigation I realised it was one of my Lophs and it was no where to be found.

I knew it was the cat but the Loph was no where in the house and I think my kitty was a bit angry as we had forgotten to feed him that morning.

I can only assume the cat at it... :blink:

Has anyone heard of cats having a taste for that kind of thing and if so, would it have any effect on the poor kitty?

Thats right, I got home one day after work and I found a pot had fell from the window and soil was every where. With closer investigation I realised it was one of my Lophs and it was no where to be found.

I knew it was the cat but the Loph was no where in the house and I think my kitty was a bit angry as we had forgotten to feed him that morning.

I can only assume the cat at it... :blink:

Has anyone heard of cats having a taste for that kind of thing and if so, would it have any effect on the poor kitty?

yeah, my cat dug one up on the window sill.... but didnt eat it.

BEER ROASTED CAT

1 cat cut into roast

1 can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup

1 cube of beef bouillon

1 clove of garlic

1 Fine Irish Stout, a lot like a popular dark Irish Beer

Scraped CatCover and soak cat roast in salt water for 24 hours. Drain water and then cover and soak in beer for 6 hours. Drain and place in crock pot with your cans of soup. Add a clove of garlic, and a cube of beef bouillon. If you start to slow cook your cat in the morning with your George Foreman Cooker (or it's ilk), you'll have finely cooked feline in time for supper.

If a slow cooker is not available, a cat can be baked at 350 degrees for 2-3 hours in a conventional oven and still come out pretty good. Beer Roasted Cat is fantastic served with mashed potatoes, collard greens, and fresh, homemade egg rolls. When planning a full meal just remember- cat is a course best served hot!

How To Cook A Cat

"i had to follow him around with little baggies for a week"

name that movie

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-501

According to that it seems the frontal lobes and where the magic happens with most of the psychedelics. Frontal lobomoty patients arent effected apparently, and i guess it would be similar for mammals (such as a cat) with lower level of conciousness ala http://www.grandin.com/references/animal.consciousness.html .

Hope he's well. :)

Well lets just say he was never quite the same again...

He seemed to be going around in loops doing the same thing around the house over and over.

I also get this strange feeling when he looks at me like he sees right through me and reads my thoughts.

Or maybe its just me, who knows... :scratchhead:

Well lets just say he was never quite the same again...

He seemed to be going around in loops doing the same thing around the house over and over.

I also get this strange feeling when he looks at me like he sees right through me and reads my thoughts.

Maybe it was u who ate the cacti :P

i don't think cats will eat something like a cacti....they are carnivores...sure they pick some leafy greens but i dont they they would actually chomp on a big fruity plant like a peyote. my bet is it knocked tried to kill it for a few hours and hide it somewhere feeling very proud of its work. just a thought.

Please delete... :excl:

Edited by KanJe

That was my initial thought Kadakuda when I could find it in the immediate area, so I searched under all the couches and beds in every room. When I couldn't find it I was forced to assume that it must have been devoured by him.

Your probly right though, the kitty most likely just played with it to help resolve his jealous emotions he has towards my cactus, as get they more attention than he does...

Who knows, I like to think my kitty did some self exploration... hehe :P