The Corroboree
RonnySimulacrum

Melbourne Plant Meet - Sunday Oct 14 - 1pm

Damn shame I missed you Tepa, I just want to suck on your big masculine cock all day long. Like jesus!

Me and CS got our freak on all day long. What the fuck is with sticking around for 20 minutes only??

-Me

p.s I want to suck on Torstens gonads and touch him on the bum

The meet was at 1 oclock, where the fuck were you? Next time arrive on time and I'll happily put my cock in your mouth, with pleasure.

(I was there for 1.5 hours thank you very much)

yay tepa u back i missed u heaps welcome back buddy xo

Im back like someone fucked on ketamine that cant get in or out of a door

Maybe you just need a little more... ---(|||]==[] Whoops that was the Brompton cocktail

alright some dirty mormon magicked up my password, hacked my shit and typed in rude words. :blink:

anyway good to see you fellas briefly, next time gerbil- was good to see ya anyway bud. hope to catch up with yall at EGA, sounds like its gunna be a real treat ronny. nice arvo for the short time i was there, met some awesome fellas, had a sweet walk through the gardens lookin for the mob, and even managed to line up a new housemate!

onya plant heads :worship:

wish i hadda brought some stuff to trade, some of those cacti wanted to come home with me i reckon...

Hey gerbil, can you go to the EGA web page and email me there thanks, put EGA in the topic title as we get loads of spam :rolleyes:

respect