The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Μορφέας

Previous Dishonored Trade

Just wana make it clear that my previously dishonored trade with passive from last november that I called him out for in previous threads was settled today.

Cheers Passive, It may not have been what we origonaly agreed upon, nor in swift time but i greatly appreciate the effort you took to return my money

Thank you

Tepa

Tepa i thought you would have honoured your ciao ciao thread and pissed off for good by now, the returned $ was to help in that regard, i.e. so you had no reason to come here, after all to use your words we are just

a bunch of introverted complaining plant loving hippys - Tepa

whay cant ya be honest and stick to your word, just as you preach. I took heed of your wise words tep and honoured my end, now you should honour yours,

Iv decided to move on. - Tepa

and bob-bob, sorry to burst your love bubble, what your feeling may be warm and squishy but take a closer look man, yep thats rite, its more of tepas BULLSHIT.

mahahaha bullshit has a way of comming back around to those that spread it in the first place, dont worry big P i know you guys dont like me I can take 6 months of hints and insults, im going, jeez

u got bad business sense but you do come though even if I had to scream your bad trading from the top of my voice in every thread to get you to do something about it,

but you did so thanks haha

cheerio

Edited by Tepa