The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
PhantomTurkey

Flavoring smoking mixes

I am currently in the process of experimenting to find different flavoring for my smoking mixes. Have tried lavender so far and some kitchen herbs from the pantry (with nothing to write home about). The lavendar was OK. I'd be interested in some suggestions please.

You can add a little mint to a blend for a fresh taste and pleasant smoke - though I do it quite harsh (even after what I would call a reasonable curing process...). Does anyone have a way to make mint slightly easier on the lungs? As nice as the taste/smell is, it usually produces to dense a smoke to be really enjoyable.

Never tried the lavender - sounds like it might be worth a shot.

I know that rosemary will totally over power the taste of mouldy MJ through a billy.

Hey, I was 16 and would never smoke anything mouldy again!

There's always Tasty Puff! I have 12 different flavours and the stuff is AMAZING. Chronic Hypnotic, Chocolate Chunk, Blueberry are the best in that order. Try ebay.

You can add a little mint to a blend for a fresh taste and pleasant smoke - though I do it quite harsh (even after what I would call a reasonable curing process...). Does anyone have a way to make mint slightly easier on the lungs? As nice as the taste/smell is, it usually produces to dense a smoke to be really enjoyable...

Get yourself a vial of Menthol crystals and a ziplock bag, put your mix and the open vial in and seal... works a treat :wink:

Piper auritum

mmmmm Saffrolicious :drool2:

A mandarin peel.

EDIT: err I mean, using the same technique as dqd, do not add actual mandarin peel to your mix!

Edited by apothecary