The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Thelema

ordering s4 pharms from overseas

The gist of the personal importation scheme was to allow someone to import 3months worth of pharms that had not been approved in Australia, so that lack of australian access to these drugs did not cause undue hardship.

My question is, where does the law stand with relation to the importation of s4 substances that are being used to treat conditions outside of the approved prescription indication paramaters? Shouldn't these too be legal? For instance, the importation of RU-486 for breast cancer, or hydergine for depression.

I too would be very interested to know what the rules are regarding the importation of hydergine, as i've been curious about it for a while. Sorry for not answering your question.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law :P

I got piracetam in recently and that's s4... but I doubt you'd have much luck with moclobemide, or clonazepam :wink:..

And Parcifal -

Love is the Law;

Love under Will.

:D

you still need a prescriptionor you will be in shit!), and then they will probably still seize and you will have to go thru some shit to get them.

Thats if they find them in the 90% of all incoming international mail they say they scan/check...

EDIT* also...piracetam is only recent S4 so they will likely let them pass for awhile or maybe a visit from customs and a sturn warning. My imported GABA was opened and checked, aniracetam remand unopened.

Edited by Conan Troutman