The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Hagakure

Pictures of bombillas

torsten - can you post some pictures of the bombillas you are offering for sale?

cheers

I think you said you had some gourds too? although they were a bit cheesy or something like that? If not a link to a good supplier from anybody would be appreciated!

oh dear, I need to do so much work on the shop, but just don't get around to it. sorry guys. will try and do the bombillas asap.

the gourds I have are lathe work hardwood and are quite plain and pretty. it's the bombillas which range from simple to atrocious.

I have one of the wooden gourds, does the trick quite well. Holds a good amount too, a little more than my "gourd" gourd. Both my bombillas have become a bit shabby with age, though, would love to see these new ones too.

Roll on with the pics t, I HAVE to see the ornate one! I have visions of a Victorian teapot on the end of a straw :lol:

*BUMP*... any closer to getting those pics t? Do quite genuinely wish to see them... I've had a gourd for some time but would like a backup bombilla, just in case :wink:

I was going to do them last night when I was working on the shop, but couldn't find them. our staff keeps shifting things around so THEY know where it is, but I don't. anyway, I am doing a bit of work on the webstore, so they should pop up soon.

Re: working on the shop... Love what you have done with the Shaman Australis homepage Torsten.

Great to have all those links on the one page.

Thanks Mate.

Cheers, Obtuse

(edit: bit off thread i know!!)

Edited by obtuse

haha, I figured if they are on one page I am more likely to keep them updated :wink:

The really interesting links are really in the forums, but I think the links on the homepage is a good way for noobs to get started. Please let me know if I've missed any obvious ones [but keep in mind that of the commercial links I only link those that reciprocate].