The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Ace

Wanted: Crestate cacti

Hi ladies and gents,

I'm trying to find me a specimen of T. pachanoi f. crestata. If anyone has access to some plant material (in Aus), I'd love to buy/trade for a cutting. Please PM me with any offers.

Other crestate cacti would be more than welcome too!

Cheers

Ace

Hey there

i only know of ONE person who has a crested lophophora but i dont think its for sale,very nice tho, and very expensive...!!!

Haha, a crested lophie is certainly on the top of every cacus-maniac's list (mine included!) but I know how damn hard these are to come by (and exxy) and know it will be many years before i am lucky enough to adopt one. But if your friend ever wants to sell her, just let me know! :drool2:

Edited by Ace

I've just successfully grafted an offspring from a Crested Loph. Am now waiting till the graft grows onto the stock more, increases in size and seeing if any mutations occur. :) I still have the bottom half of the plant, hoping it'll continue to grow, pup and crest on its natural roots. Fingers Crossed for both!!

Edited by SaBReT00tH

Is that the one you had a thread about a little while back? I'd love to see some pics once she starts to take off on her new stock B) I've got my fingers crossed for ya Sabre!

thanks man!! Yeah it is! :) It's the first graft I've successfully done in a winter. Made successful through an indoor box with heatmat and cool white fluros. Will take some pics in a few weeks and definitely throughout summer!

Edited by SaBReT00tH