The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Bread Filter

Zonk Synergy With Marijuana?

Hey Guys.

I recently had a heavy MJ addiction and was using Zonk to go to sleep straight after dinner so that I didn't keep eating EVERYTHING in the house. I am an elite sportsperson and bodybuilder so cannot afford that. I was taking 3 or sometimes even 2 capsules of zonk on an empty stomach 10 minutes before dinner and about 25 minutes later I was almost falling asleep in my plate if I hadn't finished dinner.

I found this to be the strongest sleeping pill I have ever experienced and was VERY happy with it's effects. I could not possibly stay awake if I tried.

However after quitting the weed cold turkey, (only way to do it), I was using Zonk to sleep the first few nights. I was taking 3 tablets on an empty stomach and then not eating anything but found they had very little effect now. I was going to put in my usual order of a few jars of Zonk untill I realised they weren't working for me anymore.

My question is does the Zonk synergise with EXTREMELY high quality MJ, therefore explaining my very positive effect, or was the last batch of Zonk I bought maybe of lesser quality or something?, (I doubt this) or did I have no serotonin left/something to do with cleaning up my hand?

I would REALLY like to buy a lot more of the product if I can get the original effects again but there is no way I am getting back on the weed to get the effects if that is the case.

Hope everyone is having a good day, everything is always rosey in the first few weeks after drug addiction!

Edited by Self Abuser

possibly you built up a tolerance to the ingredients of the zonk pills, have you tried not taking them for a week or so and then trying again? also taking anything every day is not a good idea or you may create a dependence where you cannot sleep without your 'zonk fix". :huh:

good luck with the quitting.

Zonk is very strong but I feel that tolerance builds up very quickly. It is also cross tolerant with benzos and in fact a single dose of benzos can make zonk totally inactive for several days.

There is good synergy with alcohol, but i am not aware of any with MJ. Have not tried it myself and have heard no feedback in that regard.

When did you buy the weak zonk? In late 2006 there was a problem with one of the ingredients having dropped in potency [same manufacturer, but new batch] and thus the final product was much weaker than usual. This was noticed very quickly and all stock was recalled. Some may have been sold to customers though and there was no way to get that back. A full strength version was released immediately.

I can send you a sample pack of the tested and confirmed product for comparison if you like so we can work out if it was due to the product or due to some change in your response. PM or email me.

Hey guys, thanks for the replies. I have been away for a few days and couldn't reply until now.

I took the Zonk 2 nights in a row and by the third didn't bother as it wasn't doing anything so it wasn't a tolerance to the Zonk. I had no Benzo's in my system whatsoever.

I bought the Zonk in maybe May/June this year so it wasn't an old batch. No need to send me any samples.

Anyone else have any experiences mixing Zonk with MJ? I am really keen to buy some more, but only if it will actually put me to sleep as it is quite expensive.