The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Pachanoi Adventurer

Pretty purple flowers, and an alien

Hi everyone,

My alien friend wants to know (yes, i do speak to aliens!!) how many morning glory seeds from his vine he should use, the thing is he thinks he might need more than recommended on erowid..etc becasue the seeds are a bit smaller (and a bit roundish) than the hevenly blue variety, the vines itself has nice deep purple colored flowers (a darker purple compered to the common variety found just about anywhere in melbourne, the flowers are also smaller than the common variety...) the leaves are all heart shaped and ummm.... yeah

btw my alien friend would also apreciate any good MG seed recipes keeping in mind these seeds could be more or less potent.

If these MG have hairy vines and round seed capsules I wouldn't bother eating them. I had a heap of vines that sound like yours and even more seeds. The seeds taste like absolute shit and leave the most disgusting aftertaste i have ever tasted in my life. I ate about 25 grams and felt nothing, except like spewing. It gave me the shits the next day as well. The way my alien friend (I also speak to aliens)ingests them is to get your seeds and grind them up in a pepper grinder. (some don't work so buy a couple at a second hand store) put this in water and leave for 5-24 hrs. Then drink and eat the slush at the bottom.

an alien suggested to me that you try one imature[full sized,but capsule white,not yet brown&dry] seed.if this has no unpleasant effects gradually try slightly larger doses.if you suffer excessive nausea you will need to try the cold water extn,though 2 hours should be enough time to soak the seeds.you need heaps more seeds if you cant just eat them.he also sends greetings to all other aliens in this thread.

t s t .

also meant to mention the use of lecithin to reduce nausea.somepeople recommemend 2 500mg capsules an hour or 2 before.

hope this helps if needed.

t s t .