The Corroboree
andymonk

Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry

Sorry,but i disagree. The incomplete flower does not contain the metatron cube. Drunvalo and his like may say it does but as you can see it doesnt. The complete flower contains the three dimensional metatron cube. attachment=6576:images.jpg]

Just because all the possible configurations are not plotted out within the 'incomplete flower of life' doesn't mean the form doesnt contain it. The fact you can join the points to create these forms means it DOES. That is the whole point; it's beautiful simplicity. out of this basic configuration all others are made.. so really only the template is necessary or you may as well graph out every possible shape and configuration meaning infinite lines everywhere and no form.. instead of the simplified perfect form.. which still contains the infintie variations of these 3d geometrical forms.

Sacred geometry predates any known religion by thousands of years. I believe,all religions were created by world secret societies,to hide how sacred geometry links the whole of humanity together. Does anyone know which religious figure was supposed to have used this symbol,as an emblem for him and his followers? ;) x

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/dp5/piscis.jpg

Unlike other mandala,the complete ancient flower of life has no design,measurement or straight lines. The complete flower grows organically from the first circle onwards,it draws itself. This is one of the reasons why the flower is called the creation mandala. I forgot to add...... the flower should be contemplated in darkness,only have the computer on,no lights. :innocent_n:

I dont doubt the possibility of the 'flower of life' being a representation of fundamental matters in the universe's creation, but what im interested in is what people make of an instance of the symbol.

One can "draw" a cube, but its not a cube, its some lines without a z axis. Lets accept that reality is definitive (a cube is a cube, god is god, unquantifiable energy is unquanitfiable energy, etc). An instance of a cube has specific properties, and a drawing is an innacurate visual representation of it. If this FOL is a representation of god or spiritual power, then i can only conclude it's innacurate.

Edited by five

The complete flower of life extends into 3 dimensions, it is similar to the merkaba configuration but repeating and fractally multiplied to create.. whatever shapes you want i suppose. anyhow i was thinking if we have a 2d slice of the 3d version, is that 3d version a slice of a 4d fol and does that mean that there is a harmonic /geometric configuration of time or instances of space/time.. and wtf does this higher dimensional map consist of and how can one ... imagine at least, this geometry on a higher plane of existence.. and how it manifests reality as the 3d physical representations are the template of physical reality.

If you built a 3D model of the above described object, held it in your hand and observed it. The resulting moment would be the 4D experience of the 3D. If you then place it on a table and remember what it was like to hold it, then 5D becomes available.

If you then placed the object under a scanning electron microscope and saw a representation within the atomic structure of the material constructing it, then you would be in the 6th dimension. If you then forgot all about the object, although it is still in the top draw of the table, then you are in the 7th. If you then picture the object without needing knowledge of its location, you got the 8th. If you then picture the object in the draw and hold that moment in mind, you have 9. if you open the draw and remove the object you have 10, and if you remember all of that you have 11...i think.

If you built a 3D model of the above described object, held it in your hand and observed it. The resulting moment would be the 4D experience of the 3D. If you then place it on a table and remember what it was like to hold it, then 5D becomes available.

If you then placed the object under a scanning electron microscope and saw a representation within the atomic structure of the material constructing it, then you would be in the 6th dimension. If you then forgot all about the object, although it is still in the top draw of the table, then you are in the 7th. If you then picture the object without needing knowledge of its location, you got the 8th. If you then picture the object in the draw and hold that moment in mind, you have 9. if you open the draw and remove the object you have 10, and if you remember all of that you have 11...i think.

I must have a totally different comprehension of what higher dimensions mean, as I don't really understand what you're saying past the 5th.. and really i think of the entire 4th dimension as containing all knowledge(memories) of past/future/present within said specific timeline.. and i think the extension into the 5th would necessitate other possible timelines (realities).. unsure though. more or less first got it sussed from this thing here Imagining the Tenth Dimension, and then (mis)interpreted it my own way.

Anyhow a 4 dimensional 'continuation' of the fol may be a geometric template for what happens on this higher plane and i think what is the spatiality of this dimension consist of what is the.. landscape? and i think that it is perhaps mapped out symbolically, through some kind of poetic language and the geometric intersections are synchronistic instances in space/time of meaningful symbolic interaction/recognition... maybe... fuck knows.

I must have a totally different comprehension of what higher dimensions mean, as I don't really understand what you're saying past the 5th.. and really i think of the entire 4th dimension as containing all knowledge(memories) of past/future/present within said specific timeline.. and i think the extension into the 5th would necessitate other possible timelines (realities).. unsure though. more or less first got it sussed from this thing here Imagining the Tenth Dimension, and then (mis)interpreted it my own way.

What higher dimensions are you talking about? Einstein's physics only has 4 dimensions (4th time), so when you mention the 10th dimension i guess youre refering to a quantum-world theory - string theory?

This site:

http://www.tenthdimension.com/medialinks.php

has been posted here at least twice. It has a video which really explains the concept well.

The thing is, this is just someones own ideas and not based on a common theory. Call me a skeptic, but unless these theories garner more scientific evidence i'm not convinced that there are more than 4 dimsions to our universe. Its all very well to visualize and use branching analogys, but the fact remains there is a difference between reality and our own abstract concepts, and given classic physics it would seem impossible for any 2d matter to exist anyway.

Does the math fit? Well that video didnt show me any math, just an idea.

Call me a skeptic, but unless these theories garner more scientific evidence i'm not convinced that there are more than 4 dimsions to our universe.

String theory may well be wrong & worthy ov skepticism, but it needs ten space dimensions for it's equations to work.

The video presentation, as you point out, appears to be someones idea ov how to make that abstract concept real.

Personally i like the video, especially his use ov the Möbius strip.

String theory may well be wrong & worthy ov skepticism, but it needs ten space dimensions for it's equations to work.

The video presentation, as you point out, appears to be someones idea ov how to make that abstract concept real.

Personally i like the video, especially his use ov the Möbius strip.

True, i actually enjoyed the video too - i thought the analogies were very clear. Im just surrounded by people that seem to know little about the universe and how we're cataloging it, talk about all these extra-dimensions as a fact - and take the analogies as a true dipiction, using them as a reference.

True, i actually enjoyed the video too - i thought the analogies were very clear. Im just surrounded by people that seem to know little about the universe and how we're cataloging it, talk about all these extra-dimensions as a fact - and take the analogies as a true dipiction, using them as a reference.

point out where these "people" ie: Me are stating anything as fact. this is all plainly conjecture, now time for some more...

I like the idea of time being composed of at least a two dimensional plane where all infinite instances in space/time are single points.. all points containing the spatial and 'other' data of each instance. a higher dimension above that would create a 3d space with x/y/z coordinates that we hypothetically have infinite degrees of freedom within, now these are Abstract Theoretical Realms of thinking that supposedly inform our lower REALity.. so why not dabble in this thing called imagination to fix up the reduced reality we rely on for creating our beliefs, infuse some imagination back into reality. A conceptual framework for higher dimensional reality makes sense for some weird mathematical reasons in string theory and it makes sense for me in my Philosophical Theory. It allows us to conceptualise a landscape of possible space/time instances that perhaps with the help of the intelligent universe we will evolve to see.

I guess that we more or less 'travel' in restricted directions or even "dimensions".. where we could hypothetically jump up a plane or two and manifest other instances of space/time.. maybe we are unknowingly travelling through the full higher dimensional reality passing through a cross section of infinites.. maybe we exert an influence in each.. SUB consciously.. consciousness seems to be the Random Access Memory of the reality computer... the temporal physical data we Build over the vacuum/totality of infinity, all other possibilities and probabilities are figments of our imagination hidden in the unseen emptiness of god, until we become aware/conscious of them.

I dig our subconscious though, as it is exposed to us. especially when networked through more than one vessel, the hidden connectivity seen is ... Ecstatic :wink:

"but the fact remains there is a difference between reality and our own abstract concepts" .. now who's claiming their opinions as authoritative facts? Reality is consensus, it is public opinion, it is our collective vision, "who controls the past controls the future, who controls the present now controls the past". We are bound to create reality affirming situations based on our belief systems, who's to say that the imaginations of the classic physicists like Newton who pulled out calculus from the ether of abstract thought did not create that realisation in himself by reverse engineering all of consensus reality before him (as the totality of god can coordinate to create the subjective realisations), so as to intuit it at that given time and Imagine it to then prove it with calculations. Einstein was 'tuned in' and got it. "Imagination is more important than knowledge; Knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world" - Einstein.

Cuz all is infinite and at the same time ONE, and infinitely connected, GOD coordinates all this in all of us to sometimes use our imagination and JUST MAKE SHIT UP, cuz that creative forces is the very same as gods and by just making shit up you could stumble upon an essential revelation that is Universal.. to our shared vision at least. Jazz Musicians, Improvisational Peeps, Expressionist painters, Surrealists etc would at one time or another be in a state of HOLY (holistic thinking) communion where the universe will synchronise and magick or alchemy happens., they are not making shit up anymore as much as going with the flow and just listening to god, creativity... hard to tell the difference between ego and GOD in the creative task and i spose its' always the balance between ego/god conscious/subconscious.

[edit] Just making shit up sounds wrong when discussing physics discoveries but essentially they are brand new, totally novel thoughts, that are intuited by the natural world around them, they are informed by the natural world but the interpretation is totally new and in a sense 'made up'.

Edited by El Duderino

point out where these "people" ie: Me are stating anything as fact. this is all plainly conjecture, now time for some more...

Actually I was refering to friends and family ive talked to that just asume extra spacial dimensions are proven, along with other sci-fi type stuff like "of course humans have been to mars". Yes ive actually heard that twice!

I dont believe reality is a consensus of opinion, and i do think its fair to seperate conception from reality as its as assumption that most of our society agrees with. I think the consensus of opinion is usefull to find whos model of reality is the most accurate. I dont really understand what you're saying about Newton - he was inspired?

I do believe inspiration is a faculty of the spirit sending information to the mind (as you say holistic thinking). I'm interested why you mention magick and alchemy though, i dont know much about magick but alchemy has been deprecated for a couple hundread years.

I do believe inspiration is a faculty of the spirit sending information to the mind (as you say holistic thinking). I'm interested why you mention magick and alchemy though, i dont know much about magick but alchemy has been deprecated for a couple hundread years.

I guess I was trying to illustrate the idea of 'things coming together' in some kind of magical way, using as many words as possible.

When it seems that things are coinciding or happening for you in a way that defies logic or reason, and neccesetates belief in a spiritual causality taking precedence over the 'lower' physical realities of cause>effect (at least at the time when everything is 'clicking' it seems impossible to believe anything else)

interesting i accidentally implied cause is greater than (>) or more important than effect, but if you follow what i mean about realisations/discoveries being reverse engineered (ala the hypothetical Newton example) then really it is the effect that creates the cause and is of greater importance.. maybe the importance is balanced??? :wacko:

Anyhow realisations or epiphanies are one way the interconnected matrix is witnessed I may be mislabelling the phenomenon but to me that IS Magick, when the personal id reconnects to nature, the entirety of it. I borrowed the word Alchemy from Danny Carey of T00L when he used it to describe the way that the seperate members of the band come together with their own individual input and they (or their music) are transfigured into gold when they play together.

Alchemy gets a bad rap for the same reasons as christianity, people take things way too literally. The transfiguration has nothing to do with turning lead into gold. In the above example he would be referring to the creation that is their music as being symbolically transfigured from the base metal of lead into the shiny metal gold, at the same time this alchemy that happens could transfigure the soul too. So through this chemical reaction of playing music together they collectively transfigure their base metal of lead, that shit thats within their heads, into one golden creation they share.

I do not pretend to know much about Alchemy but from what i've seen of the prints, they depict chemical processes that transfigure lead into gold. They have a representation of the holy trinity (i forget which chemicals symbolise what) and to me it is all about trying to acheive a state of perfection or purity by means of various chemical interactions and application of heat, much the same way as a soul going through it's journey has some kind of pre-existing karma and it is a constant struggle for perfection, this happens through interacting with many ..chemicals usually ;) and trials and tribulations (the heat or pressure)

so really i suppose i use the word Alchemy interchangeably with Magick (maybe wrongly) as a way to describe the personal soul, through its interactions with the elements and environmental pressure, awakening to itself or becoming more enlightened. The interactions and pressure directs the soul to see itself reflected in the universe and therefore see itself as the universe, man is made in gods image and god is created from the minds of men, we're creating ourselves is what I'm trying to say, I'll get back to that in a bit

One feels Magick when they are in harmony with the universe and it is working for you and you for it. I guess also this is when you're in 'the zone'.. be it when you're trying to chat someone up or spontaneously freestyle rhyming or playing a sport, things that are done instantaneously without too much 'proper' thinking i think of as orchestrated simultaenously personally and universally. I did this trick once, it only worked the first time, i was drunk as... one usually gets, and got a deck of cards, shuffled them for ages with my eyes closed, put a card to my head and thought of 9 of diamonds.... and, drumroll, i got a nine of diamonds. to me that was magickal harmony between myself and the 'chaotic' universe with its system of cause and effect as it the consensus physical reality synchronised with my personal spiritual reality (the belief i was trying to prove to myself). Haven't been able to repeat that i guess im too out of synch unfortunately.

So now i ask you the question, do you believe in an objective universe that we all witness subjectively? or is it a collective creation that we all input/output with subjectively and there is NO objective truth to witness? I believe the tree falling in the woods is non-existant until a subjective observer sees it.. to create it in the first place, to render it back into reality after subconsciously consulting the memory map of how we remember things to be collectively as well as personally, the collective vision takes precedence but you can hypnotise yourself to remember there is no spoon, and for you it will bend like a mufuka. A hypnotic trance is not an escape from reality it IS reality, it's just that we're all in the same trance so we can agree on this stuff called consensus opinion. everything is an agreement really because nothing is real apart from the infinitude of possibilities.

just curious how many people have read either of 'the ancient secret of the flower of life ' books?

i am not recommending you do.

what other sources do you have for this info?

t s t .

Unified field theory.....If you get time,watch this video. I believe Nassim is speaking about the complete flower of life,without realising it. http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...h&plindex=1

For whatever reason,google have pulled Nassim`s new video. You can get the older version here. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=49...h&plindex=0

For whatever reason,google have pulled Nassim`s new video. You can get the older version here. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=49...h&plindex=0

Dude.. I've got no idea about your "Complete" flower of life... it seems you are missing the point here. Whatever further iterations you are making from the base template does not change the beautiful simplicity (and completeness) of the base design. The one you are not changing, merely adding more iterations of complication to. However all these iterations are everpresent within the designs parameteres, whether "completely" drawn out or not. It's all been said and done before. I see nothing new in this... It wil all be repeated later.

Is this really a timeless geometry? or Merely "our" geometry for this slice of reality? It is mind boggling to even theoretize an alternate geometry with different rules of harmonic arrangement and different numeric values.. and different numbers existing in another abstract realm of numbers... the one we havn't tapped into, and a totally different spatial-ity, it seems Impossible, but such is the incomprehensible.

On the other hand, there IS a constant design.. giving form to the infinite expression held within. Such is the case with all fractal expression. A unified Hyperdimensional fractal could well have our FOL geometry as but a facet of hypergeometry, maybe even transcending time (timeless constant) but still infinitely variable in higher dimensions (other timelines): infinitely variable yet clearly defined. This here is true brainsturbation, not even dealing with realitites and constants but getting into hypothetical incomprehensible realities... seems there's no point really. Unless it's at one point comprehended.

I believe i have discovered the earths grid,which is based on the complete flower of life. If you look at the attached image,you will see a map of the island of sandy,which is a part of the orkney islands. I believe this island is one of the starting points of the worlds grid. As you can see at the NE of the island,there just happens to be a light house positioned on a place called start point. I dont have the equipment to post the grid,but if you would like to draw it? First you will require an ordnance survey map(scale 1;25000). Second...... draw a circle with a radius of 2.575miles(5000megalithic yards). Thirdly.....position this circle so the arc runs from start point along scuthvie bay to tofts ness. 4....where the arc cuts through start point,place the point of the compass and draw another circle,creating a vesica piscis. 5.... continue to draw the flower of life. The flower will spiral out,running through all ancient sites,standing stones,cathedrals,churches etc. You will see as you go along,all ancient sites lie at the centre of six points. I look forward to your feedback. :) x untitled.bmp

untitled.bmp

untitled.bmp

Edited by andymonk

I look forward to your feedback. :) x untitled.bmp

I look forward to seeing this map drawn out by YOU the discoverer of this connection. I do not have the time nor effort to see if your proposition is true. The very least you could do in trying to convince us of your discovery is put the effort in to demonstrate what it is.