The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Glenn

Anal DMT

Somewhere I used to work had a large and very interesting library including many very old medical reference books... including one old enough to have detailed breakdown of the process involved in having smoke blown up your arse... well mainly the vagina for "hysterical women" (at the time, they were the only kind around apparently, men being perfect). One of the strongest recommendations was the essential nature of some form of lubricant, and whilst there were numerous patent applicators around the "ideal" method by the book was to use your fingers, complete with reference being made to the fact that if the harpie in question expressed any pleasure at such an act, she was undoubtedly doubly crazed and should be treated at far more regular intervals than a woman that reponded in far more reserved and civil ways ...doctors of course have always had a good nose for a good time... So we went from witchdoctors, to whichdoctor do I feel like being assaulted by today. Yay for progress.

VM

Would it work just smoking it, or do I need a south american guy with a bowlcut to blow it up me with a length of piping?

LMFAO :lol: Ahhhh... the mental imagery HAHAHAHA. Oh gowd, no more laughing it huts :lol:

Quite an imagination there Vert :)

look at the bit between the pointy things.... seeeee?

How was I supposed to know that your comments were totally unrelated to anything posted in the last 5 months [ie the preceeding post]?

It's easy to hide derogative remarks in ambiguity.

Point is that both dagger and I read your post the same way so maybe it is not our reading skills that need to improve, but rather the way you bring your point across [or just deal with the fact that you will be misunderstood].

The rest of your post you can use for shelving practice :wink:

Haha, Vertmorpheus I really do love you, and I am not even drunk. You are just one of the funniest and most creative people I have ever read on an internet forum... that might not sound like such a great feat, but I am pretty much guaranteed a good chuckle every time I read one of your posts... I have no idea where the energy and inspiration for what you write comes from, but keep it up.

Oh, and don't let the abnormally exciting and open minded anal morons slow you down, they probably just have something stuck sideways up their arse today!

Ah thats fantastic! Since you can read so very well already, Torsten, I can rest safe in the knowledge you already noticed the bits where I said a decent whack of it comes down to my glaring inability to string more than a dozen words together without leaving half the crowd behind, with a dash of easily accepted human nature and a few teaspoons of personally relevant keywords setting off inbuilt and entirely understandable defence mechanisms. So now I don't have to say it again! Isn't that lovely? I personally find ready acceptance of my own shortcomings is kind of fun, and also every time I do it the tax office gives me a dollar ten back in July. Magic! Some would say that a dollar here n there isn't worth it, but what can I say... I'm kind of anal at times.

Well done on the complete lack of acceptance of any failings or touchy turtle tendencies on your behalf,it really does wonders for combating the pocket dictator image you try so very hard to overcome. I know I, and most others in here, would've thought you really were a complete buffoon had you failed to follow up one set of insults with another.

I mean really, isn't that was the SAB ethos is all about - insulting people? Monks of old tell me it is enshrined even in the Sacred Paper Bark Scroll of the Posting Guidelines, put there by the saintly hands of Santo Ambiguoso himself, most wise of all the sages.

nicely done.

VM

SAB is also widely regarded as a place of abstruse intolerance and smug hypocrisy, as proclaimed in the Mighty And Sacred Annals Of Eternal Self-Discoveriness, and exemplified in the lives of the ancient and wise Track Dak and Tee Vee tribes.

Edited by IllegalBrain

I think you know you got a problem when you start sticking things in you ass to get a little more effect

sorry ill rephrase

if i were sticking things in my ass to get a little more effect i think id know I have a problem

but thats just me we all set our own boundaries

Edited by El Barto