The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Siggor

richard bandler

i have been watching him over the weekend what amazing concepts he has, i was feeling great over the weekend and still feel glowing, normally i am a bit of a grumpy bum. anyways was interested in one of his concepts which was heal in the now, quickly and painless, instead of digging into the past, he pretty much shuns psychiatry cus the beleif of many is that you need to be empathetic and takes a long painful process to heal the client i would recommend any of his dvds pretty funny some of the stories he tells and great techniques.

what do you guys think?

Will keep a look out,

Dunno much about it/ him myself. Im told that the Bandler and Grindler book "frogs into princes" is a good read. Its on the list of things to do.

What does he mean by healing in the now?

Will keep a look out,

Dunno much about it/ him myself. Im told that the Bandler and Grindler book "frogs into princes" is a good read. Its on the list of things to do.

What does he mean by healing in the now?

heal what is wrong in the present moment, instead of working on the past cus teh past is over with and you are not dealing with the same probs as you had then.

I C, sounds good... i suppose a bit of self awareness will be neccesary for such healing, something many lack.

Any techniques that stand out to you?

I C, sounds good... i suppose a bit of self awareness will be neccesary for such healing, something many lack.

Any techniques that stand out to you?

yeah it was all good, he teaches the basics of NLP. some kundalini meditations to get oneself into a trance, handshake induction hypnosis, just too much to go through all again about 6 or 7 hours on dvd maybe more. end up feeling great but you begin to notice how people talk and think. and see how they end up creating the same situations over and over again.

Hi Spudamore, I like him and have almost all of his DVD´s. This week i´ve watched "An EVENING WITH RICHARD BANDLER". Very interesting stuff. I became aware of his work as i´ve studied marketing. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius