The Corroboree
AndyAmine.

Mardigrass This Weekend!

Mardigrass is on this weekend! YEAHY... Smoke it if ya got it, Fight the power.. stick it to tha man! :bong:

I hope lots of people can make it down and find each other, looks like I may not be coming this year because my new car is in the shop getting the A/C worked on but I will be there in spirit! :wink:

Check out the below link for a look at whats happening at Mardigrass from the Hempbars POV. :)

http://www.nimbinhempbar.com/webcam.html

:bong::bong::bong::bong:

Damn I wish I was there. I've never been, you know.

Thanks for the link Andy. I'm gonna watch the ppl get more stoned as the day goes on. :bong:

my first mardi grass n i don't even smoke anymore. was very cool. lots of folks there.

my first mardi grass n i don't even smoke anymore. was very cool. lots of folks there.

Did everyone yell Taxi as the police paraded? I love their symbolic acceptance contradicting their Actual law enforcement. I guess they don't enforce too much though, unless you're a tourist

the police paraded? i couldn't see much most of the time, i just kept moving around and holding a camera high in the air.

the world's biggest joint is a scam!!! it doesn't even look like a joint. it's like a joint sliced in half long-ways, with nothing in the middle. maybe it was meant for aerial photography.

Noticed 2 interesting videos from someone that's probably a member here on the Nimbin 2009 Mardi Grass.

Police out in large numbers in Nimbin.

And a in car view of a random drug test on the way out of nimbin.

Annoys me how the police demand he turns the camera off, with the suggestion that he's not allowed to film them without prior permission when we've seen cameramen with police on these commercial tv shows a million times filming the public without their permission. Double standards.

Edited by blog