The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
The Dude

Can we still have pointless polls? (mods only)

Can we still have pointless polls? (mods only)  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

you can vote here, but unless you're a mod, you're vote doesnt count.

also ws, we can all laed each other to paradise, dont be thinking you're the one and only chosen messiah, i thought the idea is that jesus is in us all. so I'd vote no, but that automatically defines me as a retard (in your poll) so.. i didnt vote, both answers were retarded! oh yeah also it was locked, but thats what i would've said.

I vote yes, i dont really care cos i dont read them. But aslong as they abide by forum rules ie no insulting other people then i dont mind. Oh yeah and if they really are useless post in the bitches and gripes. No voting people off this is not survivor.

I vote yes, i dont really care cos i dont read them. But aslong as they abide by forum rules ie no insulting other people then i dont mind. Oh yeah and if they really are useless post in the bitches and gripes. No voting people off this is not survivor.

wat about self nominating yourself? then there's no problem of any1 really picking on any1.

I dont think we need to kick each other off... but i think a random ban club would be exciting... where if you're a memeber, u could be drawn out randomly to be banned for a week. It'd be a random draw each week. (think they did this on the shroomery)

would be cool if every1 was automatically in it though, otherwise i imagine it'd be hard to get peeps to sign up and we'd just have some sucker banned every week.

I nominate that to be me.

can we do this sorta thing torsten?

lol I wouldnt want to participate, sorry the idea could be hurtful and whats the point?

I reckon thats a good idea - at least I'd get some work done, instead of making posts :P

Dont know if anyone would be that keen though...

Guest Warrioe-Sage
you can vote here, but unless you're a mod, you're vote doesnt count.

also ws, we can all laed each other to paradise, dont be thinking you're the one and only chosen messiah, i thought the idea is that jesus is in us all. so I'd vote no, but that automatically defines me as a retard (in your poll) so.. i didnt vote, both answers were retarded! oh yeah also it was locked, but thats what i would've said.

there are those of you that come here with a fresh face with an infusiasm that cannot be denied.

beware, becareful, hes promises ring richely in your ears.

our freind El D has a splendid record.. he has adapted his self admirally to the procedure.

but he has no experience what so ever of the minipulation

of such a community as ours.

Beware.. has he got the administrate abilitys to implicant his policys?

can you trust him ?

Can trust him More then you, WS.

What kind of manipulation are you speaking of? You speak, likes hes george dubya or somthing. Have you forgotten hes defended you in other posts, or dont you bother reading them?

As for the topic, (im not a mod so my opinion wont count) but i say, no to pointless polls, but then weld have to define whats pointless. The oneday ban dont sound to bad, for useless polls, as a warning thing.

Guest Warrioe-Sage

PPPSSSSSSSSTTT!?hey GOD!!(jesus i am!?)what!?ya stupid or somethin!?you cant understand your own creation/children!?hehe!!.....just A S K I N

Yo! El D !!...remember there are no sides!?Quick!! nows your chance...take the throne!?..I set em up for ya and you know-em down!?hehe!!.....just A S K I N...

Edited by Warrioe-Sage

The oneday ban dont sound to bad, for useless polls, as a warning thing.

really i'd say the meaning of anything is defined by the observer, so the point of anything may be even hidden to the originator, to me it may be pointless, to you significant, due to a subconscious telepathic connection between us, that we (by definition) are unconscious of...

or maybe not, whatever i'm some kind of retarded idealist thinking that anything and everything should be permitable at least in chill space (ala off topic discussion yeh).. as long as it isn't directly hurtful, who gives a fuck, even then i reckon people need tougher skin, i mean who gives a shit really, i spent way too much time defending ws, but like i said i could care less, its the principle.. that "your post, JOP was pointless and retarded", really i only needed those few words.

anyway let the slagging begin, moderating children playfighting goes against the purpose of playfighting. you cant know how to react till some1 gives you shit. and maybe being in our internet bubble shelters us too much... so ill start off, Hey fuck you hippy! go drink some chai (directed at anyone that can see this projeted onto them and wishes to take offence)

Guest Warrioe-Sage
really i'd say the meaning of anything is defined by the observer, so the point of anything may be even hidden to the originator, to me it may be pointless, to you significant, due to a subconscious telepathic connection between us, that we (by definition) are unconscious of...

or maybe not, whatever i'm some kind of retarded idealist thinking that anything and everything should be permitable at least in chill space (ala off topic discussion yeh).. as long as it isn't directly hurtful, who gives a fuck, even then i reckon people need tougher skin, i mean who gives a shit really, i spent way too much time defending ws, but like i said i could care less, its the principle.. that "your post, JOP was pointless and retarded", really i only needed those few words.

anyway let the slagging begin, moderating children playfighting goes against the purpose of playfighting. you cant know how to react till some1 gives you shit. and maybe being in our internet bubble shelters us too much... so ill start off, Hey fuck you hippy! go drink some chai (directed at anyone that can see this projeted onto them and wishes to take offence)

your 1 or the other!?the extremes!?kill or be killed!?anywhere in the middle and it's a pick and choose situation!?called survival!?the genocide is always goin on somewhere!?hehe!!....just a-s-k-n...

WS seriously what the hell you have really lost the plot this time. The Reptile people are out to get you, X amount of American polititions are out to get you, the mods are out to get you, the reverse vampires in conjunction witht the saucer people are out to get you, you've been shot in the back, gangs are out to get you........

Maybe its time you should be gotten or is it that your so lonely that you beg for someone to come hunting for you?

In laymans terms YOUR A COMPLETE AND UTTER TRIPPER!

Vote Greeny No#1 on WS Agent list

I never said a negative word! dont blame me for this one lol.

Vote Greeny No#1 on WS Agent list

Lol, i think i was number 2 after T on his list. which is what pushed me into the small assullt on him, coz nearly everyone on his agent list that he posted where people just trying to discuss shit with him, not attacking him.

Anyway back to the point, EL dude, yea, people can take things to different degrees of interpretations, i think its been discussed here b4 but i guess the main point is, if your not 100 percent sure what someone means when they type something, instead of maybe taking it as an insult to ask the meaning\motives behind whats been said and slow down with the out of proportion insults.?