The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
dqd

Just after...

As above :lol: . No need for flowers, just foliage please, and not nep. please! as I already have mr nep :wink:

Can trade or pay, please pm if interested :lol:

Have a good one all...

Hmmm you timed that really badly, I gave most of my lions a haircut a couple of days ago, that time of year etc. Might be enough to fiddle with left on others, but at this time of year mine are basically just a bunch of stems with big fat flowers on top, bugger all foliage. Let ya know later, if I have any bagged leaves they'd be a year or so old, would they be any good to you?

Should I ask why just the foliage? I use it to make bug sprays for other plants sometimes, deterrent quality to the smell but the Nep is probably better than the spikies in that regard.

That's Lions TAIL isn't it?

You want foliage from white or orange flowering variants? :)

Hmmm you timed that really badly, I gave most of my lions a haircut a couple of days ago, that time of year etc. Might be enough to fiddle with left on others, but at this time of year mine are basically just a bunch of stems with big fat flowers on top, bugger all foliage. Let ya know later, if I have any bagged leaves they'd be a year or so old, would they be any good to you?

Should I ask why just the foliage? I use it to make bug sprays for other plants sometimes, deterrent quality to the smell but the Nep is probably better than the spikies in that regard.

After borderline effect, flowers drown out the other herbs :wink: . Must say I'd favour new-dried over old but will grab what I can get B)

That's Lions TAIL isn't it?

You want foliage from white or orange flowering variants? :)

Either or :lol: . I believe nep. is Lion's EAR. Have you noticed any difference between white and orange in terms of effect Benz?

yes, i have seen conflicting information regarding the common names of these 2 plants.... that said leonorus is the one more desired of the 2, nep is said to produce more agitation etc

Either or :lol: . I believe nep. is Lion's EAR. Have you noticed any difference between white and orange in terms of effect Benz?

Not really. To be honest, IME, I haven't noticed anything that outstanding from either of them. :lol:

But, stoners tend to be bad subjects fot noticing anything 'mild'. lol.

Double post. :blush:

Edited by Benzito

my ex kicked me out of the house to smoke lionstail as she found the smell objectionable.

it was active but i usually have something better to smoke.

lionsear has a nice minty flavour as a smoke.i found a mild calming effect.as its said to contain coumarins it should be a good mixer/catalyst 4 some other plants.

t s t .