The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Warrioe-Sage

US Government is a fascist dictatorship - - -

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Skulls&Bones-man, Dubyas 2. cousin and once the real POTUS, John "ketchup" Kerry makes a slip .

First he claims that all this about people questioning the OCT is new to him, blabla

then answers a direct question about the WTC7-demolition with this :

Questioned on WTC 7 by members of Austin 9/11 Truth Now at a Book People event in Austin Texas, Kerry responded,

"I do know that that wall, I remember, was in danger and I think they made the decision

based on the danger that it had in destroying other things, that they did it in a controlled fashion."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLnaogsm60A

wtf ?? if I was Kerry I would be careful about getting into that coffin at the next S&B-meeting .

In a video, Robots Rebellion, from 1994, David Icke said John Kerry (then a Governor) is in Skull and Bones.

David Icke was 10 years ahead of Alex Jones on this one!

He was saying how Kerry was appointed to investigate something and covered it up,

I can't remember exactly what the investigation was set up to cover up, you'd have

to watch (or just listen to) the Robots Rebellion...

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...681198696417932

I know Icke goes on about his own unproven theories... but intellectually I think he

is light years ahead of Alex Jones. Thats not to take anything away from Alex Jones

but, maybe it is I dunno, I just think Icke has one hell of an instinct and tends to be

right - more often than not ten years after everyone has ridiculed him.

One of the first things he says in that 1994 video is "we are going into a global tyranny". No

one else was saying this in 1994, Icke is a genius man, despite his off the wall theories, its

the stuff he is right about you need to focus on.

I think we need a Government but one that is heavily regulated (and I mean

VERY heavily regulated) and kept as small as possible with the general public

running it, remove heads of states, or decrease the power that the fedral governemnt have and return that power back to comunitys.

Look what happened in the US with the toll roads. More than 90%

of people were against toll roads but the Government builds them anyway!

So then its not a democracy anymore is it? It is exactly what it was with Hitler

when he first started to rule - it starts off as a democracy yeah but it turns

into tyranny, a dictatorship. If 90% of people say no to something and the

Government implements it anyway then I am sorry but that is the very

definition of a dictatorship - you can deny it all you want, but thats the reality

of it - its a dictatorship.

Same with Iraq - 76% of Americans and about the same proportion of the troops

themselves want the troops to come home... and yet they have been there for

nearly four years - so then this proves that it doesn't matter what people want,

they are not going to get what they want. If this is the case then you don't live

in a democracy. It can pretend to be a democracy but it is a dictatorship.

if some company lobbies the Government and enough money is involved,

then the Government will just do it, spying on people or whatever. The Government

IS just an assortment of companies anyway, for example: Dick Cheney with Halliburton,

this is the definition of fascism - when big corporations and the Government are one and

the same.

Fascism

A governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing

opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an

aggressive nationalism and often racism.

OK lets take it one bit at a time...

"A governmental system led by a dictator having complete power" - yes because since

George W Bush came to power he has committed something like 600 felonies and never

gets held accountable. Even after it all comes out that we shouldn't have invaded Iraq,

it just doesn't make a blind bit of difference and we just stay there regardless of the

President of the US and prime Minister of the UK being proven liars.

"forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism" - yes because they have things like Fox News

and CNN which are completely slanted and never show both sides of the issue at hand. Before

you say "Fox News isn't the Government".... this is my point, it IS because the Government

owns most of the stock market and companies like Fox News.

"regimenting all industry, commerce, etc" - as I just said, they literally own the stock market,

what they do not own does not matter. If it did matter then they would own it.

"emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism." - all the US and UK ever do is

be racist towards Arabs and Muslims! Like the 7/7 London bombings, there is no evidence

that those four Arab guys were even in London that day and yet the news says they were,

heres four students with rucksacks! STUDENTS WITH RUCKSACKS! Oh well if they are Arabs

and they have rucksacks then they must have all been carrying bombs... don't be so stupid,

are we really expected to believe that four Arab STUDENTS with rucksacks is something out

of the ordinary? Damn man, maybe we better go to Bradford University (if there is one in

Bradford) or any place with a University or College that has a lot of Arab students and go

arrest them all - they must ALL have bombs in their rucksacks.

Regarding the toll roads I am talking about the "Trans Texas Corridor"

It's shocking just how few Texans know about this massive super-highway-rail-utility

project launched by Governor Perry in 2002. Ten vehicle lanes, six rail tracks, utilities,

pipelines, state concessions (gas stations, restaurants, motels, stores, warehouses, etc.)

all on 4,000 miles of toll roads that will consume more than one-half million acres of

Texas.

Source: http://www.corridorwatch.org/ttc/index.htm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding 76% of troops wanting to come home,

Released: February 28, 2006

U.S. Troops in Iraq: 76% Say End War in 2006

* Le Moyne College/Zogby Poll shows just one in five troops want to heed Bush call to stay “as long as they are needed”

* While 58% say mission is clear, 42% say U.S. role is hazy

* Plurality believes Iraqi insurgents are mostly homegrown

* Almost 90% think war is retaliation for Saddam’s role in 9/11, most don’t blame Iraqi public for insurgent attacks

* Majority of troops oppose use of harsh prisoner interrogation

* Plurality of troops pleased with their armor and equipment

An overwhelming majority of 76% of American troops serving in Iraq think the U.S. should

exit the country within the next year, and more than one in four say the troops should leave

immediately, a new Le Moyne College/Zogby International survey shows.

The poll, conducted in conjunction with Le Moyne College’s Center for Peace and Global Studies,

showed that 29% of the respondents, serving in various branches of the armed forces, said the U.S.

should leave Iraq “immediately,” while another 22% said they should leave in the next six months.

Another 21% said troops should be out between six and 12 months, while 23% said they should stay

“as long as they are needed.”

Source: http://www.zogby.com/NEWS/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1075

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Government might vote between themselves to go to "war" (it isn't a war though

it is an illegal invasion - illegal under international human rights laws regardless of what

law the American Government might pass to suit itself) but there are two lobbyists to

every congress person. Of course they are going to vote for it - because (and this is my

whole point) the Government does not stand for the people anymore, they are all bribed

by lobbyists, or denounced as "unpatriotic" when they don't sign things like The USA Patriot

Act, which many say was only given that name so everyone would sign it in congress, well

yes, of course anyone NOT signing such a peice of legislation as "The USA Patriot Act" is

obviously going to be made to feel unpatriotic. Plus that legislation was passed in the middle

of the night and no one even read it - no one was allowed to read it. Source - Ron Paul, just

about the only guy in congress who has an ounce of honor about him. He was there when The

USA Patriot Act was passed, I have no reason to believe he is lying about people not being able

to read it and just having to sign it and rush it through.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it still is a dictatorship. If this fact was obvious then people would be

literally descending on the White House and there would be an all out

revolution. Did the Germans revolt against Hitler? No, he suckered them

all into following him out of "patriotism".

if there were Iraqi tanks rolling down US streets, or even ANY Iraqi

people doing anything in America TO American citizens, then yeah, I could

accept that there would be some sort of retaliation from the USA and some

sort of a war would be justified, but whats happened is, the UK and USA both

sent troops into Iraq on a pack of lies and then even when it all comes out

and even the most naive among us know they lied to get the invasion on the

go - the troops still stay there! It is like I am going to wake up or something

but it never happens, I never wake up, it really is real! Our corrupt politicians

really can just lie, send us to war, we find out "hold on but this is lies" and yet

we STILL stay there occupying Iraq! It actually amazes me how spineless

people are for putting up with this.

Did Hitler promise people in the beginning "I will give you a fascist dictatorship" or

did he promise them a utopian dream? Errrrrrrrm... it was the utopian dream! Of course people

never think its a dictatorship because most people are NOT discerning enough to know whats really

happening over there.

I know I keep saying "Hitler" did this and "Hitler" did that but don't you see it

is the same people in charge of America now? Don't you know Prescott S Bush

(the Presidents grandfather) actually funded Hitler before and during WW2 and

was tried for trading with the enemy? Of course, being one of the Skull & Bones

boys, he didn't get punished for it, but its all on the record that he, along with

Henry Ford the self confessed Jew hater, both funded Hitler even whilst the war

was going on! (Source: The Zanesville Signal, Zanesville, Thursday, July 31, 1941)

http://www.infowars.com/print_prescott.htm

Yep - its InfoWars, I know, but the scan of the newspaper is a scan of the newspaper.

It isn't made up - this is a part of the record.

ten committees all passed the USA Patriot Act

before it was finally passed into law - but when it came to the Congress finally signing

the Act, it was changed in the middle of the night and quickly passed without it even

being read. Of course it goes without saying that the general public knew nothing about

the changes, I doubt any of the ten committees you mentioned knew about the amendment

to the Act either (how could they, since they were all tucked up in bed?) and I am certain the

public would never allow this to happen, if only they were aware of it. This is why I claim the

USA is a fascist dictatorship masquerading as democracy...

THE USA PATRIOT ACT

Over eight pages of Rubicon are devoted to the Patriot Act, passed in the middle of the

night on October 26, 2001 and read by only a handful of legislators who voted for it.

Source: http://www.fromthewilderness.com/members/1..._war_you2.shtml

The Bill in question was the USA PATRIOT act, passed in the middle of the night

to please an unbalanced and insecure imposter in the White House.

Source: http://www.rense.com/general50/club.htm

Our world changed on September 11, 2001. After the terrorist attacks in New York

and Washington, DC, our country searched for a way to respond. The result was the USA

PATRIOT Act, a 342-page piece of federal legislation passed in the middle of the night by

Congress and marketed as a method of protecting our nation from future terrorism.

Source: http://www.aclu-tn.org/safeandfree.htm

Remember the USA PATRIOT Act—that 300-page piece of legislation passed in the

middle of the night on October 26, 2001, which almost no members of Congress had a chance

to read?

Source: http://onlinejournal.org/Commentary/091305...91305baker.html

Our personal liberties are also being systematically curtailed. The nation is already

staggering under the implications of the Orwellian "USA Patriot Act," passed in the middle

of the night by the Congress, without a public hearing, in the aftermath of the 9/11 tragedy.

Source: http://www.counterpunch.org/hughes03202003.html

The original legislation, a massive tome, was passed in the middle of the night on short notice

with virtually no legislator having (even the capability of having) read it before it was passed almost

unanimously.

Just a blogger: http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/news/archives/..._night_fun.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as the 72% of Americans wanting the troops to come home is concerned, no I don't

have any links to that info, but I have read that "the majority" of people want the troops

to come home. I only heard Alex Jones saying 72% of troops want to come home and the

American public - a similar percentage of them as the troops - want the troops to come

home.

Hey WS do you post your rubbish in the Bitches, gripes and degenerated threads section or is it that your posts are so long and rediculous that they all get instantly sent to Bitches, gripes and degenerated threads?

yeah, I've been wondering that too.

I must admit, that if it is the former then I am impressed about your foresight :)

WS how about concentrating on the AUSTRALIAN government, i dont care bout the USA its not our country and if i had it my way we'd have our fingers out of all their pies

its not that relevant to us i guess is wat im trying to say

Few democratic nations have a democratic decision making process, rather, we democratically elect reps who make the decisions for us based on advice of people they decide to take advice from, because I don't know about you, but I don't know much about civil infrastructure, international affairs or the mining industry...so why ask me? All I can contribute is my useless two cents based on news reports and warped ads. Work out what you're ranting about before you start, it makes you a lot easier to digest.

Guest Warrioe-Sage
Hey WS do you post your rubbish in the Bitches, gripes and degenerated threads section or is it that your posts are so long and rediculous that they all get instantly sent to Bitches, gripes and degenerated threads?

I just like it dwn here... with the bitches, grips and degenerates

WS how about concentrating on the AUSTRALIAN government, i dont care bout the USA its not our country and if i had it my way we'd have our fingers out of all their pies

its not that relevant to us i guess is wat im trying to say

People can call themselves American/French/Spanish/German/

Dutch all they like, they can be f**king Swahili for all I care,

they are not "British" or "Australian" in ANY way, because they

are all humans on Earth! I mean its not rocket science is it?

Its all bullshit to keep us divided, we are all humans, all the SAME.

view countries not as "countries" but as

"land". Thats it, just "land". I view people of all nationalities

as human beings on Earth, belonging to the Earth,

not some f**king section of land some f**king Lordy bastard

decided to put a f**king border on and call it "reality".

I just like it dwn here... with the bitches, grips and degenerates

yeh me too, i post all my homosexual related threads down here when i make them. lol its where they belong n no one cares lol

WS, it seems like you´ve finally got your very own forum for posting conspiracy theories. I like Sci Fi Trash and from time to time i kind of enjoy some of your threads too. bye Eg

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Lets face it!?america!?everyones a NICE w h o r e of babylon or they're livin in a cardboard box!?so get OVER the SEMANTICS of WHO'S WHO!?hehe!!...just askn...

hehe whores of babylon, got me thinkin life of brian... i reckon u'd love that whole preaching prophecies stuff to them folk, no1 cares nemore tho.

um continue though.. i should read this shit someday.. fuck all i been doin is giving peeps shit w/out actually reading anythin..

cheers for this moment of realisation..

hey fuck you WS guilt trip me, im a fuckin champion.

People can call themselves American/French/Spanish/German/

Dutch all they like, they can be f**king Swahili for all I care,

they are not "British" or "Australian" in ANY way, because they

are all humans on Earth!

Then why, in your Wolfowitz thread, do you emphasize his dual citizenship? (that is, if it's true... maybe you have him confused with Ari Fleischer?)

Sorry, just have to be a bitch ;) i like this new subforum too.... it's great fun, provided it doesn't get out of hand :)

Guest Warrioe-Sage
hehe whores of babylon, got me thinkin life of brian... i reckon u'd love that whole preaching prophecies stuff to them folk, no1 cares nemore tho.

um continue though.. i should read this shit someday.. fuck all i been doin is giving peeps shit w/out actually reading anythin..

cheers for this moment of realisation..

hey fuck you WS guilt trip me, im a fuckin champion.

are you DOWN on america!?the land of opportunity!?where you find it!?the "BUCK" dont STOP nowhere and any fool who tries to MAKE it stop is just a target!?(what's in your wallet!?)hehe!!.....just askn...