The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
caludia

Donnatal

It's amazing what's out there in Rx ! Thought i would never see such a combination of alkaloids, especially not for "IBS"

http://www.donnatal.com/

Tropanes for constipation, i suppose. A bit of each of the faves - atr, hyo, scop, and some barbiturate for good luck.

Wash it down after gorging at Burger King, when the stomach cramps start. You'll be right, mate.

Phenobarbital, USP (3/4 gr.) ................................48.6 mg

Hyoscyamine Sulfate, USP ...................................0.3111 mg

Atropine Sulfate, USP ...........................................0.0582 mg

Scopolamine Hydrobromide, USP .........................0.0195 mg

http://www.donnatal.com/professionals/prescription_info.asp

If you think thats bad, check out donnalix (containing hyoscyamine, atropine and hyoscine)... available from your friendly pharmacist and it's given to babies for colic!!!!

:)

side effects of incorrect dosage may include headache, dry mouth, sleepiness. Oh, and flying, bodily transformation, and conversations with roomfuls of familiar people who swear they weren't actually in your room...

If you think thats bad, check out donnalix (containing hyoscyamine, atropine and hyoscine)... available from your friendly pharmacist and it's given to babies for colic!!!!

Man, WTF?!?! Why would you give tropanes to a baby? I'd like to see a full investigation on that idea - surely it'd reveal some scary stats - perhaps it'd be good to see it in comparison to a few illegal plants... Farkin pharm companies...

And it's named after a Ninja Turtle! Cowabunga!

lol - thats Donatello, thank you :P Was talking to the olds about my bub, first words and everything - apparently one of my first words was 'Cowabunga' - yes, I was and still am a die-hard TMNT fan :P

You could imagine the creaters of the cartoon were tripping while they come up with the concept tho, eh! :lol:

Edited by Ace