The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
shaman

ordering mj seeds

hypothetically what are the odds of having your shipment detected by customs if you where to order marijuana seeds from overseas?

anyone got any experience in this area?

cheers all

i herd that s******n.co.uk was tested last year, shipped from a destination that isnt under high scrutiny, in a small package with proper padding and was succesfully germinated....

hypothetically what are the odds of having your shipment detected by customs if you where to order marijuana seeds from overseas?

anyone got any experience in this area?

cheers all

FOAF has ordered 3 different shipments from 3 different suppliers and had no problems.

They've always got different ways to conceal the seeds -which lessens the likeliness they'll be detected.

Another friend was caught and his letterbox was "flagged" for a few months - but other than that was just confiscation and a warning.

G'luck.

KlUe

Had a cousin get some in no worries a couple of years back and germinated fine.

Looks like other ppl are having success in this area as well.

You'll likely have no problems if you source a vendor that understands the value of discreetness.

[EDIT]: LOL, Yeah my spelling sucks, especially when I rush :P

Edited by Harry

I belive the word is 'discretion' harry :P

I thought these sort of things would have been much harder to get into Oz - almost to the point of not worth the hassle? I certainly havent ever tried such a thing, or even growing for that matter, so I dont really know, but I would have thought it to be near impossible? But according to the above, perhaps I was wrong?

Couldnt these things be sourced from inside Oz - provided the right people were known? I guess it all comes down to what you'd like to grow - probably much better strains and breeds overseas...

:bong:

don't do that again!!

Edited by planthelper

Someone that iv never heard of has ordered some with success, but also does anyone think the success rate would be as good with other seeds other then Mj?

Years ago, I used to order heaps of different seeds (non MJ) from overseas, before I knew it was illegal... they were always good quality and I never lost any or got in trouble, can't remember the name of the place. I've never ordered MJ seeds, but I know lots of people who have and never had probs... choose a good vendor.