i think it would be

just wonderous if

torsten could come up with an

oral salvia tincture like sieberts

sage goddess emerald essence

only much cheaper wink.gif

whadaya others think

elf.gif

I am already working on it. Daniel has been very shy about giving out info for a very good reason. I've been trying to do it along the few hints he has dropped, until I relaised that he is probably leading everyone donw the primrose path ;-)

I found a good method for it and it is environmentally friendly too. Give me a few more weeks and i should have it ready.

Good on ya Torsten. I already didn't like the commercial feel of Siebert. Knowing that he won't share knowledge freely like that is another black mark in my view...

Guest reville

on the other hand - everyone needs to make a living and information is a valuable resource and a transferable commodity.

None of us are that much more clever than anyone else and the information one person found could most probably be found elsewhere again if you want it badly enough.you might even discover something new trying

That's probably exactly what happened when I was trying to work it out. maybe daniel isn't using this method at all. And I don't begrudge him his secret anyway. he has shared so much with anyone interested, why should he let someone like Sean Shayan (TOE) make all the money on an idea like his. In any case, it keeps us looking for new methods, rather than copying other peoples ideas.

While I was reading an articel on how some New Zealand guy has figured out how to get high yeilds of gold by growing lettuce on old gold mine tailings. A thought hit me about how the emerald essence might possibly be derived.

Since, when you vapourise the salvia extract, the Salvorin is vapours and you inhale its vapour, no?

Well, wouldn't it be feasible to suggest that instead of inhaling the vapour, you somehow collect and condense it, so it forms a liquid/solid. Then, in theory, I'm thinking you would probably have a high yeild of Salvorin. Then, as with the Emerald essence, you add some alcohol and water, either as a filler or to aid absorbtion by the body.

Anyone else think this process may be correct?

Guest reville

sorry to trow a tangent-

that 5X extract - wow - i mean really wow

i remember expressing my doubts earlier about salvia being weakly active - no way

talk about taking a break from this world

its amazing how you are able to maintain your identity clearly while the whole world just melts away around you - not an entirely pleasant experience in fact quite scary really - not something you want to repeat in a hurry.

i have been smoking it for a little while as a plain leaf in a cigarette form for a very mild buzz similar to tobacco.My girlfriend hasnt.What blew me away had only a mild effect on her. Is that a common experience - is the salvia experience a partially learned one?(please feel free to delete this if this kind of discussion is deemed inapproprite for this forum)

The effects achieved from salvia are entirely dependent on the way it is smoked. You can smoke a gram of 5X or 10X without any effect if you smoke it like pot or tobacco. it really needs to have the excessive heat onto it all the time while drawing it in to liberate enough of the salvinorin. if your partner was pulling a little too softly, or was smoking it in a pipe or rollie, then she may not get anything in comparison to you smoking it in a waterpipe and keeping it alight with a butane torch lighter while pulling really hard (and ending up in salvia land...).

There is obviously a difference in individual responses, but this can usually be evened out by improved smoking technique.

Another factor is relaxation. Salvia is a VERY potent substance, but it is not very intense. That means, that a small amount can go a long way, but that any effect (no matter how strong -- up to a point) can be overpowered. Most people have such high anticipation before taking salvia that they are too tense to let salvia take over. Which usually means they have to take a dose large enough to overpower them even in the most alert/ unrelaxed state, which is then often uncontrollably high. The trick with salvia is to take a small amount and to lie back in the (semi-) dark and relax without distractions. A radio in the background or a dog barking in the neighbourhood can already be enough to interrupt the trip. And so can the presence of someone else in the room.

It takes a lot of experiemnting to get salvia to work well, but once you experience it, it becomes a lot easier and the quantity you need to get the same effect becomes less and less the more experienced you become.

I am glad you didn't give up so easy ;-)

Guest reville

i must be one of the lucky ones

it took me a while to get to the threshhold

but the amount i took wasnt that much really

and there ws no way i could have snapped out of that!I was "under a spell" you could say

the most fundamental realities including my control over my motor control(mind body separation)(i felt like a pilot in a cockpit ,not a person in a body) and the things around me like the slope,The floor was like a hillside, the whole world was on a slant , the top of which was my room and the bottom was the backdoor.As i moved towards the bottom of the "slope" i felt normal body/mind rejoined but as i walked back up the slope my mind shrunk into my body and my body became massive such that i thought while sitting on a queen size bed i thought i was hanging over both sides

that was bizarre , another experience was of a more uncomfortable and darker nature.

reville wrote:

>talk about taking a break from this world

>its amazing how you are able to maintain >your identity clearly while the whole world >just melts away around you

that's what struck me about the experience too ... i remember thinking afterwards that, short of having an oobe, a salvia trip is possibly the best evidence that can be offered for the fact that human consciousness is not necessarily tied to the body ... there's no way of denying the feeling i had of being complete and whole, and yet hardly even being anchored in my body, let alone possessed of it or in control of it ... it's the *pilot* phenomenon that you mentioned.

happiness

earthalchemist