The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Agamemnon

George W. Bush

Yes I know... these are amazing times we live in. An alcoholic in Jesus denial who has a brain damaged by excessive alcohol and cocaine use who just happens to be the President of the United States through a rigged election count process. He then kills over half a million Iraqis in his family lust for oil and now contemplates an attack (possibly nuclear) on Iran. Some tip that this will occur on the christian ritual of Easter...how ironic!

Anyway, now is your chance to toy with this deranged individual the same way he toys with our world..... :wave-finger:

http://www.planetdan.net/pics/misc/georgie.htm just a hint..click, drag and throw Dubya when he gets stuck. I found this very cathartic. Just wish they would bring one out for Gollum aka Grandpa Johhny Howard.....enjoy!!!! :devil::devil:

Cathartic - A substance that makes poop exit your butt faster.

I think you've managed a unique description of Bush :lol:

I think we need a 'World Leaders Torture Simulator'. Basically, take your pick from the line up of wankers such as Dubya, Johnny and Blair, then have em put into a small dimly lit room, with a line up of torture devices, including tasers, bear traps, bare electricity wires, baseball bats with nails, etc, and you can go your hardest to give them the sort of shit they have caused the rest of the world. All in game format, so you can pull it up and give it to em any time of the day - and legally :lol:

Now that would be entertaining!! :devil::devil::devil:

Anyone know how to set up this sort of a game? I'd be keen as a bean to give em some stick - the bunch of wankers... (world leaders, not proposed game creators :P) :devil: