The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Francois le Danque

order still "pending"

yeah my order still says pending, even though i sent payment (admittedly it was a money order) two weeks ago today. should i be worried? im not emailing sab because i dont want to "incur a charge" :unsure: . also i didnt want to be a pain but now im worried... especially where i read that payments get cleared once a week.

what is the longest this should be taking?

T if you're reading and want to know my order is #3802. thanks...

yeah my order still says pending, even though i sent payment (admittedly it was a money order) two weeks ago today. should i be worried? im not emailing sab because i dont want to "incur a charge" :unsure: . also i didnt want to be a pain but now im worried... especially where i read that payments get cleared once a week.

what is the longest this should be taking?

T if you're reading and want to know my order is #3802. thanks...

y would u incur a charge? I wouldnt worry too much... it shows pending until cleared... which can take a little while depending on when the money order was received, and order processed. Orders I have placed have taken a while to clear. Torsten... u should pay me for this :)

Edited by shroomytoonos

haha, my payment was recieved but stayed as pending. it happens, dont stress. t makes alot of emphasis on patience, patience friend. It will all be good

frank, your money order was not in my intray last time I processed payments, which was about a week ago. However, there is a huge pile in there now and I will process them tonite and tomorrow nite.

tepa - does your order say pending even though payment was processed? it shouldn't. can you please PM me your order number and I'll have a look to make sure it's not caught in limbo

not pending any more! thanks t.

I sent my payment about a week ago, and the order is still pending. Once the order stops pending, how long does it usually take to receive the purchase? Also, I send an email a week ago asking for two orders to be deleted, they are still there, what should I do?

I sent my payment about a week ago, and the order is still pending. Once the order stops pending, how long does it usually take to receive the purchase? Also, I send an email a week ago asking for two orders to be deleted, they are still there, what should I do?

I do all the deletions, processing, checking, banking, etc once a week. usually fridays. So best is to just relax. Bottom line is that if you've done your part and we fuck up we'll fix it.

btw, this week things are a bit messed up due to easter. monday's orders only got packed today and plants won't be sent till tuesday now. new orders won't be processed till sunday probably [rather than tomorrow].

Hello,

I sent payment via paypal three weeks ago (05/06/2007) immediately after my order, but the order status is still pending.

I think the problem is (if there is a problem) that I paid with another email-address and with another name.

I already wrote an email 2 weeks ago but nothing happened.

Can you please check this?

The order # is 4112.

that was a bad week for matching payments to orders. I still have 6 payments from that week which are not matched.

I can now see which one is yours, so this will be sorted on monday.

I do all the deletions, processing, checking, banking, etc once a week. usually fridays. So best is to just relax. Bottom line is that if you've done your part and we fuck up we'll fix it.

btw, this week things are a bit messed up due to easter. monday's orders only got packed today and plants won't be sent till tuesday now. new orders won't be processed till sunday probably [rather than tomorrow].

:) Whew thats good to read, as per our Emails (I've had my meds today so Im not seeing the end of the world !! lol) I chcked my orders and my original one is still there. Good to know the situation.

BTW - I will be paying tonight and the details of the DD will have the correct PO# on it, so hopefully all goes well !! :)

CHeers,

Damo.

Thought I would add this little query here as to not start a new thread an create a big fuss about this and also not wanting to be incurring a fee for enquiring via email. Anyway to get the point. Was just wondering what was happening with my order as I paid [Direct Deposit] not the last Monday, but the Monday before that [the 13th of the 8th], on my account at the shop it still says my order 'pending' which is unusual because usually I get my order fairly promptly and as I can remember usually changes to 'payment confirmed' within a week of payment.

Maybe I am just being impatient, I don't know, but if you could be so kind and have a quick look into it for me T, that would be much appreciated.

Order #4532 if that helps.

Thanks.

Phos

When I have ordered it has taken up to three weeks to ship, and the order has stayed "pending" until the stuff arrives on my step in some cases. I think it's a matter of what part of the shipping cycle you catch them in when you order. I'm sure they haven't forgotten you :)

phosphene - we fell behind the last 3 weeks because first the seeds staff member went on holidays and then the plants staff member went on holidays. The third week the seeds staffer got sick and probably won't be in for a few weeks now. So we are trying to cover these gaps ourselves for the time being [takes too long to train someone for short term].

Anyway, we got all orders paid before the 10th of august out this monday. The rest will go out next tuesday and we should be up to date by then.

When I have ordered it has taken up to three weeks to ship, and the order has stayed "pending" until the stuff arrives on my step in some cases. I think it's a matter of what part of the shipping cycle you catch them in when you order.

We've been doing maximum 2 weeks shipping cycles, so it's pretty rare for any properly placed order to take any longer than that these days. I try to do all the payment processing the night before orders get packed. This reduces the waiting time for orders placed late in the cycle [ie it prevents them slipping into the next cycle]. But no order ever goes out without being switched to "payment processed".

No problemo T, thanks for clearing that up for me, it all makes sense now.

Will keep my eye out next week for my order.

Thanks again.