The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
XipeTotec

Tagetes Lemonii... active??

Is this species active, like others in its family (tagetes lucinda etc)are said to be?

I think marigolds is like the salvias - there's a whole range of them, but only one is 'special'.

Thats ma theory.

Is this species active, like others in its family (tagetes lucinda etc)are said to be?

Marigolds - French tarragon?

Apparently there are conflicting reports of the use of Tagetes Lucida being used traditionally and as a spice for cooking also but from what ive heard there is a cultivated form and and wild species form. Seems the wild form is active when smoked with rustica/tabacum.

i think SAB stocks seed of both

hey y-t,your correct but your talking about t lucida, the question is about t lemonii.

you know that largish lemon smelling bush in my front yard.

it's a real joy in winter psychoactive or not , its bright green foliage,orange daisy flowers and the uplifting fresh lemon scent released when the plant is touched are great for winter blues.

attracts bees too.

t s t .

:) hahaha i thought i was rambling about the wrong plant

I wasnt too sure if that was a lemonii or lucida in your front yard.. even though im sure you've told me on numerous occassions, i must say i totally agree tis quite an amazing plant espcially in winter, the fresh lemon scent and the orange daisy flowers soooo refreshing.