The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
FuNkYMoNk

Rev... What the ...!

Ok... :angry:

More than a month and a half ago I orderd a bunch of stuff from funkyfungus.com and its looking like this Rev dude has ripped me off. The last email I got was a month ago and he said he was packing it that night.

Has anyone had the same experiance?

Edited by FuNkYMoNk

I've Never had issues with Rev, an honest forum member :) I think he's offline at the moment, might be online again sometime soon computer pending.

stuff

Edited by spudamore

Umm, I'm blowing my holy 500 stat here, but I have to ask. How many communications have you made with FF about your delays ? And why are you compelled to make your first post here (and by assumption the reasoning being to rag) in criticism of Rev ?

Have you considered that there may be other issues unrelated to you in which disallows him to fulfil your order ? Fuck man, there are a dozen variables that might make up the reasons why you haven't gotten your order. Is this the place to voice it ?

Out of line, dude.

PS: I am an ostracised 'member' here, with restrictions on my posts, but despite my decision to stay silent, I simpply can't let this go without comment.

PPS: Mods, Im back in the game now as a result of this, searching for peanuts. The monkey must feed.

yourstuff will arrive, most likely with sumthin a little extra or just oversized from wat u ordered. He is offline(broken computer), but if u send him a pm through here I'm sure he'll answer it within a few weeeks.

great way to create an impression w/your first post. accusing a long standing & trusted member ov ripping you off. w/such a grasp ov politeness i'm sure you'll go far.

Sorry to sound like a prick. I just wanted to get some quick attenetion (and it worked :) )

I'm not made of money and the longer it takes, the more it looks like I've been ripped off. That and I'm super keen to start making mushies.

I'll try a PM and see what happens.

stuff

Edited by spudamore

In the last month have you emailed REV?

its the same old story... Don't post negative things about someone until you have resolved it with them.

Rev offers a pretty unique service providing mushroom supplies.

I once ordered some things that took longer than I would have expected. I emailed him and he fixed it up. no problems.

Might be a good idea if you edited the title of your post as I am sure that most members here would appreciate not having their name posted without their consent.

and i know this isn't entirely logical, but it's probably bad ettiquette to be using his full name on this post too (i know it's on the FF site, but still.... etiquette)

i wouldn't be losing sleep over your order :) Rev is not exactly the kind of guy who will fly by night & rip you off :) Anyone in the business of ethnos obviously has a passion in the area, you just have to remember that it's a totally niche market, more of a hobby income in a way, and therefore you can't expect the style of interaction that you'd expect at McDonalds :wink: