The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
XipeTotec

online cacti nurseries

Anyone wish to contribute to this thread with the name/s of online cacti nurseries within australia? thanks

You'll find most of what you need from the SAB shop, swapnsell site, herbalistics, plus many of the members here and at EBA. :)

How about Arizona Cactus Garden.

Not exactly a nursery, more of a seed bank. Has a massive species listing.

Worth a mention anyway.

I'd definatly try SAB and Herbalistics first, but if they havern't got what your after then this guy probably does.

Moderator Please Remove

Edited by Harry

Moderator Please Remove

why harry?

Edited by shroomytoonos

You'll find most of what you need from the SAB shop, swapnsell site, herbalistics, plus many of the members here and at EBA. :)

yeah, I know these businesses do a great service, and SAB is certainly my first stop for seeds. Like yourself gnomad, I live in a state with strict quarantine, therefore I am after nurseries whom are approved by quarantine, allowing me to purchase cutting etc with minimal hassle.

why harry?

Sorry Shroomytoons, I should of clarified. Stupid me posted the same info twice by accident. Just wanted the duplicate post removed that i edited to "Moderator Please Remove".

:)

Sorry Shroomytoons, I should of clarified. Stupid me posted the same info twice by accident. Just wanted the duplicate post removed that i edited to "Moderator Please Remove".

:)

no probs, I have been talking to Arizona, a great source of cacti seeds by the looks of things.

no probs, I have been talking to Arizona, a great source of cacti seeds by the looks of things.

Yeah he's a nice bloke, got some Loph and Tricho seeds off him a week or 2 ago. Smooth and pleasant transaction, good prices too.

I'm yet to plant as I am still putting together the proper steup for germ. Be interesting to see what the viability of his seeds are.