The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
KlUe

Heimia salicifolia

Hi all,

I'm interested in hearing any information and if anyone has any good/bad feedback with this plant?

I've found some limited information on Erowid, but it looks like this plant is not well documented.

It seems intriguing in its effects, as well as the yellow/green visual after effects, that may be why it is known as the sun opener.. So i've bought a couple of plants on Swapnsell to see how it goes.

Cheers,

KlUe

Plenty of documentation on this forum for this plant.

Search for anything by t st tantra, especially the posts about heimia resin and activation drying.

Yeah tst's stuff is gold, pay attention to the dates tho- he learned more as he went so put more weight behind experimental results from 2004 vs. hypothesis from 2002 for example.

The Sinicuichi Forum mirrors some of tst's findings and has a little not in the archives here, mostly by others and regarding combos with other entheogens.

Yeah tst's stuff is gold, pay attention to the dates tho- he learned more as he went so put more weight behind experimental results from 2004 vs. hypothesis from 2002 for example.

The Sinicuichi Forum mirrors some of tst's findings and has a little not in the archives here, mostly by others and regarding combos with other entheogens.

Sweet, cheers Auxin :)