The Corroboree
hardtimes

i know this is naughty, but.....

Oh wait, let me drop everything and i'll get right on that, if you clap your hands and call me jeeves I work so much more efficiently.

You want respect??? How about you have some for yourself, then treat people on this forum in such a manner, then actually stick around to contribute something positive and maybe you'll get some sort of helpful response.

Seriously I'm sick of all this shit that has happened to these forums, it makes for a very unpleasant and unproductive environment.

:BANGHEAD2:

hi

i'm back again :wave-finger:

still searching for a reliable source of poppy. i have found a great recipe for chutney. it has mildly sedating properties. but it requires a poppy with a punch. i have tried blue from many sources in bris - but none have the natural effect i am looking for in a chutney restorative.

is it a good plan to buy stock from your botanicals? if my chutney is to be created in the orpheus image, it needs a strong base to spring from.

hey - this is going to bump the string back to the top....... :bootyshake:

did you not take your meds this am?

just curious: did i ask for respect? it's just that if i was needing respect - why do i not care about what you think?

....................................................do you kick kittens?

Edited by hardtimes

after 1 month of no opis and no alc, i tried the coles/woolies stuff again...

seems to be better again...

at least it had the desired effect on my stomach which stopped me from eating...

I'll find the cure for fatness yet...

(please don't recommend sports, I'm way toooooooooo old for that)

Yeah the seeds I get from my local Organic green grocery are very strong (Cant think of the brand but I'll have a look when I get home). The seeds are so stuck together that they are in clumps as big as a five cent peice! 125grm jars and 3 jars are certainly enough in a wash. Also try local markets and little Indian wholesale outlets, I get GREAT White seeds from a little Indian store that does not even look like a shop from the outside & is located in an industrial area. There just big sacks of all kinds of rice, grains & spices all over the floor & is the only place I have found these great white seeds!

Good luck!

after 1 month of no opis and no alc, i tried the coles/woolies stuff again...

seems to be better again...

very interesting.....are they the same batch #? ie: ending with the 33? I havent hadany hoyts for a while because evry jar I pick up is of the same # I am pleased it worked for you - and you must be so proud that you can go for a month with out it. But you know what we say - "i can stop anytime" - "it's just that i can't not start again the next day"> hmmmm..............

i been trying maharajah white - it seems OK - need quite a bit though, but like i say - it's just OK. I have yet to get a great reaction from white. but - it gives me a wonderful night's rest.

The seeds are so stuck together that they are in clumps as big as a five cent peice! 125grm jars and 3 jars are certainly enough in a wash. Also try local markets and little Indian wholesale outlets, I get GREAT White seeds from a little Indian store that does not even look like a shop from the outside & is located in an industrial area.

I wonder if it's at all possible to organise some mail? I cannot possibly fly to perth. I couldnt even afford to drag my sorry butt down to the train station and buy a ticket.

at least it had the desired effect on my stomach which stopped me from eating...

I'll find the cure for fatness yet...

(please don't recommend sports, I'm way toooooooooo old for that)

have you thought about cholecystitis? you also get the added bonus of having white poos (albino). no unsightly mess on the toilet paper,. wear white underpants with confidence. The beauty of cholecystitis is that it also advises you which foods have above the allowable fat content - nothing like that pain of cholelithiasis to focus the mind.

as an aside - i just reread some of the posts in this subject. jeez - what an attack. i surprise myself at my resilience sometimes!!

cheers to all

hardtimes.

are they the same batch #? ie: ending with the 33

no it ends with 45...

again I didn't say they're great just better than the 33...

you must be so proud that you can go for a month with out it

not really. Iwas going to do it until my birthday march 6.

But something happened mmh - a bothersome temporary condition let's say- and the only antidote available was a bottle of whiskey

have you thought about cholecystitis

"Cholecystitis is inflammation of the gall bladder. It is commonly due to impaction (sticking) of a gallstone within the neck of the gall bladder,"

no thanks!!!

I'm just trying to use side effects of one substance, in this case poppy wash, against the side effects of another substance - alc and the addiction that comes with it. I.e. Alc by itself doesn't taste good any more, it has to have poppy wash in it.

Plus poppywash and alc together give you a miserable feeling in the stomach, which in this case is used against my worst addiction : Overeating.

Edited by gomaos