The Corroboree
Torsten

There will be no Ethnobotanica this year

Thank all that is sacred that i found this site and all the fantastic things that it's lead me too.

How the hell did this community lay hidden from me for over a year? There i was searching other sites and reading about all these amazing events in europe and america all the while thinking, if only we had something like this in australia... If only there was a community in australia devoted to ethnobotany, native cultures, art, life and nature...

Finally!!!

Welcome home :)

Welcome home :)

Thanks Ronny :wink:

Edited by Ayahuascara

Some EGA news.

Greetings friends

The EGA team has been doing as much work on the conference as we can out of work time, making loads of new connections and rebuilding bridges with some people we have not seen out in the scene for some time. We are personally hoping to get the tickets printed in a month or so and update our web page soon too. We have also been trying to streamline the conference program and are thinking of adding in a communal banquet on the Saturday night so everyone can get a little friendlier. We are also thinking of adding a Plant trading area and more time into the timetable, as well as a Geodesic Dome to maximize our workshop space. Any feed back on this would be much appreciated.

We are still fairly confident that we will be having a very exciting international speaker this year in addition to our many favourites from previous years, also some new very motivating guests. As is to be expected the ticket price will have to go up if we are having an international guest and as we also up the all-round set up of the conference, so I will try and give you guys some idea of what we are looking at asap so you can start saving now. However I am sure you will be happy with these improvements when you arrive, as we take this gatharing to the next level.

Anyway, hope you are all well and very much considering coming to this years EGA.

I can not stress enough the importance of being on the EGA mailing list, as this is where the first limited and cheapest EGA tickets will be made available. As we feel the plant heads are the core of this event, and we wish to keep it that way.

Love & Light

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

The email ega[AT]triptamind.com

But if you are having any problem with that, just PM me your email and I will add you.

?

Good to know the word is getting out about EGA so early in the year, I been chatting to people all over the country that are very excited about this years event already. Just wanted to confirm the email is back up and working now, so feel free to email us.

To join the mailing list, simply email ‘join’ to [email protected]

:wink:

So which state is this being held in?

And whats it all about, ,sorry if i sound dumb but i havent attented one of these and am getting interested in finding out what its all about.

So which state is this being held in?

And whats it all about, ,sorry if i sound dumb but i havent attented one of these and am getting interested in finding out what its all about.

How about you read one of the numerous threads on the topic? Or listen to the recordings posted in the sticky? Or go to the website and have a look for details about the previous years?

Rather than waiting for others to feed you bite size snippets of information at their time expense.

I keep saying this, but the best way to support events is to not waste the organiser's time. Instead, contribute by doing the research yourself and then becoming one of those who can answer other people's lazy questions.

also maybe read THIS post

Haha sucked in Torsten he waster your time, but its good to point out, cuz lessons are learned sometimes and it might not happen again.. mm wasting time, nah this only took me like what, 30 seconds anyway.

Haha sucked in Torsten he waster your time, but its good to point out, cuz lessons are learned sometimes and it might not happen again.. mm wasting time, nah this only took me like what, 30 seconds anyway.

The reason why I bothered pointing it out was because JoP seemed oblivious to exactly this type of post in a discussion in another thread. It also serves as a wake up call to others who treat this resource as if it has only existed for 2 days.

Jeez, sorry for breathing. now im seriusly not gonna bother with 90 percent of the posts i would normally make.

whats your problem with me? your always anoyyed at me for some reason.

Edited by Jesus On Peyote

I do not mind providing info that I have, but all will be revealed shortly, the thing is we need to get the dates out there early so you can mark it in your diary now, as an event like this may take saving up for, especially if you are travailing interstate as many of you do each year. We will of course have load of info coming as we get closer to the date, but some patients is needed in the early stages of the organization.

With events like this things are always changing and new info is constantly getting updated, so some times it is very hard to keep you all in the loop and we may hold off and post loads at once. All I can say is it is best to trust us and know we will come up with a fantastic gathering we hope you will all enjoy.

We are hoping to post a list of some of the talkers and workshop facilitate asap, but if you have any questions please look at our web page first and follow the links to last years page, as many of the questions will be answered there. www.entheo.net

Generally people camp out on the property for the four days and we have loads going on around the main happenings, something for everyone. I do appreciate how eager some of you are for info, but do have some patients. The best thing to do now is organize carpooling amongst yourselves, save $$$ for the trip and buy your tickets as soon as they come out, basically get ready as you can on your end, and know we are doing our bit. It is with the presence of good people like your selves that make EGA such a fantastically diverse gathering.

Love and Light

:wink:

Just a tip people, if you would like to have a chance at acquiring the cheapest possible ticket to this years up and coming Entheogenesis Australis conference, this is the week to join the mailing list if you have not done so already.

Hint

Hint

Hint :wink:

See Entheogenesis Australis to join the mailing list.

:lol:

We will of course have load of info coming as we get closer to the date, but some patients is needed in the early stages of the organization.

My auntie is really ill, and under contestant medical supervision... she said she will be happy to help out :)