The Corroboree
Jagger

Long needed hi!

Just thought I'd say hello to all.

If only I had one interest then maybe I'd become an expert. For now I'll settle for jack of all trades.

I hope to contribute but also forgive the questioning of the group consciousness.

Welcome aboard mate, you've come to the right place :wink:

welcome jack so what trades are you jack of man, I like the idea of having ones hand in many pies.some would like to be an expert in lets say apple pies but i dig loads of pies.sorry welcome .Ask away if you can't find any questions in previous posts. most stuff has been talked about so looking forward to your input

welcome jack so what trades are you jack of man, I like the idea of having ones hand in many pies.some would like to be an expert in lets say apple pies but i dig loads of pies.sorry welcome.

Mate I've tried my hand at most thigs. Running out of occupations and hobbies. Can't say that I've mastered all aspects of these things that I've started though..... mostly in science/physics/building/mechanics. Don't ask me about spelling or politics but I'm giving some spare time to these things.

Doing a bit of learning in share trading, ecconomics and business just to balance the whole thing.

I guess Its a bit hard to generate conversation with the average bloke when I know nothing about sport and just want to talk about the latest tek going 'round.

Wot, u dont like footy mate, is dare sumfing rong wiv u mate :P

Welcome aboard, I'm guessing u love those multi day test matches as much as I do :lol:

Edited by naja naja

Welcome aboard, I'm guessing u love those multi day test matches as much as I do :lol:

I’m guessing that this is tongue in cheek?

If so, that just about sums it up.

Ask most who knows me…. Yea I’m crazy. I thought they were the ones who were crazy. LOL. I guess I’ve got the minority of one syndrome.

Don’t get me wrong. I did ‘Tae Kwon Do’ for 6 years and got into the QLD State Water Polo team (as a reserve… insult, so I didn’t go). But Cricket and Rugby just isn’t my sport. I tried rugby for a season but I broke too many bones…. Other people’s that is….Maybe I learnt how to stop people too effectively from my other sports. Naughty me :-)