The Corroboree

150mg of md and 30mg of 2cb sounds like a pretty hefty dose to me!

Its great that your able to relate some positive experiences on this one. Most people who i have tlked to who dig the beez usually work with it in combination with md, and usually somewhat after the md has taken effect. It sounds like some powerfull synergy is to be had. although one must be very carefull in doing so as i think it is quite possible to overdose, perhaps for some the dose you took might be a bit risky!

When u say u percieved senses 'outside' of the sensory centres they relate to, do u mean a state of synesthesia? or more an embodiement of the totality of the sensory experience beyond our outside of the normal human faculties?

I find such experiences quite interesting, as i can relate to the phenommena being so intense and memorable that you are able to re-access the experience and the information contained within at will.

For me the ability to utilise an experience in order to really come into being in everyday reality is 'where its at'.

did u feel like u payed the price for pushing it so far? moreso then if u were using natural entheogens?

"i felt free to be in my body, it was like my sensations were separated from my physical awareness and as such i could slip into a state of truely feeling what its like to smell separate from my nose, hear separate from the physicaity of what i was hearing etc"

free to be in my body as opposed to it defining the limits of my experince.

psychic body may be an ok description but sounds sorta corny maybe. so i dont mean outside normal human function, just more aware of what they may actually be.

not real any negative effects, ive been told that the 2cb cancells out any comedown, if there ma be any., from the Md, if timed right. i didnt really feel anything bar elation and anticipation for the implications of this new found way of looking at my sensory experince, couldnt really wipe the grin off my face and even now thinking back it feels like an effervescence(sp?) rising from that little bit at the bottom of my spine and tickling my diaghram.

just as an aside to discuss the natural vs. (or compared to) "synthetic" entheogens i have a question,

if somehow something travelled back in time to give you a product that grew in plants from some other planet that was silicon based, yet was still active in a carbon based life form, but would give you limited or no information on how to most uselfully utilise it other than, it wont kill you today or tomorow, and you will prolly have a good time and learn some stuff...would you try to incorporate it into your list of ally's? sorta like a plant derived culturaly synthetic compound.

and would you still compare its after-effects to "natural" entheogens, or would you just give up that system of classifying entheogens?

interesting way of advancing technology for beings from the future would be this, sorta like information which can never reach the 0 limit of present time but increases exponentially as it gets closer to the point at which is was sent from by continualy adding things to the known history of the compound. retrieving the data as relevent information from the present of the future beings by the future beings would be seemingly seemless to all except those who sent it into the past.

:scratchhead:

I've heard people suggest that taking chems with halogens attached isn't the smartest idea. So -

2C-B (4-Bromo) 260.13 g/mol -

2C-D (4-Methyl) 195.26 g/mol

-------------------=64.87 (pretty close to 79.904, the molecular weight of bromine, why did I do the calculation then? *slaps head*)

260.13/64.87=4.01

so lets say 2CB is a fourth bromine by weight. Question: does the bromine cleave in vitro? if so, at a standard dose of 24 mg there would be ~6 mg of free bromine running around the body.

So, is 6mg bromine a toxic amount???

(of course, i got no idea... , never heard of major problems with 2c-b, just curious)

Anybody ever try snorting it?? requires 1/3 the dose, and comes on like a ton of bricks, fully up at T+3mins, down (but shakey) at T+1:15

*THAT WAS NOT A SUGGESTION!!! IT HURTS LIKE HELL!!! DON'T SNORT IT!!!*

aparrently not water soluble, BURNS its way into your bloodstream.

Edited by themagicmushroom

But when u are humbled by a psychedelic, generally the impression is lasting :shroomer:

So true, so true.

to answer E's questioning why 2CB when one can have plants...

well, even after knowing it for 5 years or longer (or maybe because I know it) I'm still very scared of dmt, whichever way it may have been consumed.

It's just to "full in the face" etc etc

But with phenethylmines such as 2 CB 2 CE 2 CI or whatever there may be it's different

For a start you can dose very low and still get good effects.

I would advise anyone who has never tried any of those, to start with no more than 10mg.

At least one can be fairly sure, there's no "freaking out".

10 mg 2CB are a low but very enjoyable dose.

10 mg 2 CE similar, 10 mg 2 CI is almost a good dose...

One can be sure that the visuals aren't overwhelming, that one will not "loose control" and/or go on a "horror trip". That's if you surrounding conditions aren't horror anyway.

Should you be anywhere near John Howard or so, that would be a horror trip for sure, even without ANy rc's.... if one was on RCs one could easily mistake Howard for Hitler and start killing him or so...

it's easy to mix them up: Both names start with H and have six letters... both men have "small man syndrome" and are full of evil poison. Both are/were horrible Nazis.

But where was I? Oh yeah RC's.

Even AMT or 5-meo-dipt (foxy) are more user-friendly than pure dmt (anyway to me that is so).

This is in small doses large doses of those will freak anyone out...

so yeah it's very sad RC's have been banned and are so hard to get, because to me they are preferable to many other things...

I really dont understand the rc's.

Sure i admit im quite biased, but dont plants offer a lot more fun, friendly and rewarding compounds?

I mean sure ive tried a few rc's to 'suss them out' but ive never had an experience i would call 'rewarding'.

Entertaining maybe, but in a cold synthetic way.

Ive tried 2cb more then any of the others, i.e two or three times, having tried insuffulation the first time, and mid dose with md, and high dose alone.

I found it to be quite 'plastic fantastic' and in no way 'sexy or sensual' as others have reported.

It also felt quite taxing on my physicality, and in no way did i get any sense of 'healing' taking place.

I found it quite strange that lots of entheo cats out there started pushing this stuff so much... I havent really heard of any entheogenic experiences, but a lot of 'abrasive experiences'.

I guess it must have somekind of psychoanalytical powers, as i have heard that people like 'confronting' thigns on it.

For me, psychedelics can be psycho analytical and entertaining, but thats not really what im looking for, and for the most part if im not taking something with purpose, then theres really no point.

And energetically you are always better off with a natural alternative!

Ive also heard that a few mg on the plus side of an average dose can really freak people out. so play carefully kiddies!

I fully agree with you on that one. Theres a lot of people playing around with rcs without considering the consequences. I stay away even though they can be purchased at very low prices, because I personally aren't just looking for any entertaining drug i can get my hands on. I have known people who take 2ce without knowing anything about it besides it being a hallucinogenic drug, then heard em say it's just the same as acid :(. They had never had a proper acid experience. A lot of people are using these drugs once or twice a week, not hardcore abuse, but still so little is known that i certainly wouldn't call it safe. And now they think that is all there is to hallucinogens. Never to experience the gentle, physically harmless, profound and beautiful drugs such as LSD and magic mushrooms. I just think its a shame and could stray new generations of mind explorers off a path they might have otherwise have taken whilst LSD slowly becomes forgotten.

Sorry for the rant I just fear for the drugs which can do such great things for people, as they are just getting taken over by mindless pleasure drugs with no thought required. :BANGHEAD2: