The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
phloom

on the bandwagon

Has anyone noticed how much press climate change has been gettin lately? and ABOUT BLOODY TIME!!!!

I just hope it remains in the spotlight. David Suzuki was on triple J the other day, and said that without major intervention by governments and industries on our environmental impact, there will be dire consequences for our species.

If anyone hasn't seen 'The Inconvienient Truth' I urge you to see it.....even if its preaching to the coverted. I came out of the movie scared and with more conviction about what i need to do.

As much as i hate sensational bandwagon type stuff....in this case im fully behind it. Hopefully it can reach a level where the entire population is properly educated about this. And if the government thinks its means votes....they will have to do more to get them.

If there are any sceptics out there, i would say go and see the movie.

A letter whinging about your concerns to your local or state member will help. Energy saving lighbulbs yadayadayada.......

Sorry to get on my highhorse, im sure most of you are way ahead of me and are already making changes. (guilt might be the only way to get some people off their arse!)

A gang of lbm's told me something similar quite a few years ago B)

I'll try my best to watch this movie thanks for the heads up!

I wonder if Mr Suzuki is "experienced"? :shroomer: