The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest onemind

Online bong shop?

Guest onemind

Hi,

Anyone know an online store that sells free base glass pipes in oz?

Cheers :)

Guest onemind

Thanks Green,

I noticed that from my google serching :)

Would this pipe from free wheelin hypothetically be good for smoking dmt?

pipern8.jpg

And if so, they come in many lengths from 7.5cm - 20cm

Would a longer one be preferable to cool the smoke or would a shorter one be better so there is no waste?

Cheers

chances are there won't be too many such shops. Bongs are still actually illegal in most australian states, incl NSW. So, while police have discretionary powers to decide if they want to bust the owner or not and usually opt for the latter, an online business is rather exposed to such laws.

The main australian bong wholesale supplier operated out of Qld where new tobacco laws have made the manufacture and sale of bongs and related materials highly illegal. Hence they still distribute via reps in other states, but no longer have their website on line.

Base pipes are a whole different issue on top of the usual bong legal implications. Base pipes are actually classified under cocaine administration implements and are covered under a whole different set of drug laws. I know several states ban them outright (possession, sale, manufacture, etc) and it may even be in the federal laws.

onemind, many people prefer to use an ordinary pipe to smoke dmt. Put a bit of your favourite herb in the bowl and sprinkle some crystal on top

Where legal.

Sent via PM instead :)

Edited by cisumevil

onemind, many people prefer to use an ordinary pipe to smoke dmt. Put a bit of your favourite herb in the bowl and sprinkle some crystal on top

Where legal.

Agreed, there's no need for fancy toys. A simple pipe or hash pipe with a bit of 'erb as a bed will do just fine for all manner of smokeable additives (except, probably, for ice).

In NSW, many tobacconists in Kings Cross have a secret cache of pipes, bongs, ice-pipes and other stuff if you ask them to show you and you dont look like a narc. But yea, a good old fashioned hash pipe is the go. Save your money and buy a shpongle CD to listen to during the experience instead !

I think bongs being highly illegal in queensland is a massive overstatement given there's a thriving bong shop in the very center of the city.

I think bongs being highly illegal in queensland is a massive overstatement given there's a thriving bong shop in the very center of the city.

sigh.... what's that got to do with the status of the law? Just because one shop is either too stupid or too courageous to adhere to the law doesn't mean the law doesn't exist. God forbid anyone actually makes use of the government legislation website before voicing their opinion :BANGHEAD2:

See Tobacco and other smoking products act - section 25zq

actually this matter has been discussed before, so UTFSE

Where legal.

What if someones lungs were particularly resistent to harsh smoke? A foaf has never smoked a cigarette, and the only times he smoked weed (jay, and bong) he coughed his lungs out. How would he then, theoretically, smoke the DMT ?

How would he then, theoretically, smoke the DMT ?

I've heard that a vapouriser is quite effective and gentle on the lungs. But never tried myself. Bongs (even without water) are definitely better than short pipes.

vaporiser should work if it can get hot enough.

I saw this one method used one night where the sitter would preheat a small solid base frying pan on a gas stove to as hot as it will get. The smoker then sticks a 2L coke bottle with the bottom cut out in his mouth ( I guess a large funnel will do) and while the sitter holds the pan in front of him, the smoker dumps some crystals in while sucking the smoke up into the funnel/bottle and into his lungs. The sitter then immediately removes the hot pan into the next room. This is kinda similar to the smaller scale version of spotting hash with hotknives.

A smoker can smoke a larger volume of alkaloids this way than by soaking onto herb. However, non smokers seem to be able to take in more via the herb method (depends on the herb).