The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
RubyTuesday

Opium and sex

Greetings... Another of my few and far between posts...

Just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with opium and sex... Or has any suggestions with regard to using it to enhance sexual experience?

Cheers,

Ruby

:devil::wub:B)

Check out Anais Nin, her writings reference both and frequently! :wub:

http://www.erowid.org/library/review/review.php?p=169

One of Lee’s strongest pro-opium arguments arises out of his discussion of the sexual performances of educated users. Women prefer men who are experienced opium smokers when it comes to sex, as with proper handling men are able to prolong intercourse. The drug also increases women’s libido. Lee makes sure to note that it is not the novice or the saturated user who provides better sex, but only the mildly affected experienced user. When compared to alcohol, opium increases the intense nature of sex without the harshness often encountered in drunken sex.
http://www.erowid.org/library/review/review.php?p=124
Hodgson’s choice of pictures covers a wide variety of issues centered on opium. She provides correction notes when images present opium use inaccurately. One such piece, the cover of the 1958 edition of Claude Farrier’s Black Smoke, shows an opium pipe with curls of smoke rising up and around a naked woman. Hodgson points out that sex and opium together is something that couldn’t “be further from the truth.” Continued use of opiates suppresses the ability to have orgasms and can also result in a decreased interest in sex in general (see The Big Smoke for further explanation).

if you can get your hands on this book,

"The Big Smoke the Chinese Art & Craft of Opium

by Peter Lee"

it mentions somthing on the topic briefly along with a whole bunch of other useful information. a good read none the less.

i believe from what i can remember for females the sexual experience is enhanced whereas with males it is actually hindered.

whereas with males it is actually hindered
if by "hindered" you mean
able to prolong intercourse

then i guess that's true, but i never found it a problem myself :)

never found that i lost interest in sex either....

The second quote is referring to heavy opiate users, the first being a useful tidbit of info for those of us who don't indulge that often :wink:

Thanx lovely people! I'll be sure to pass this on to my bf :lol:

Anais Nin eh?! From what I've read (which isn't much) she's right up my alley. I'm actually in a Dominant (him) - submissive (me) relationship. I know I can say that here without guys thinking I'm just some little hornbag who likes being tied up and molested! Well okay, I am, but only by my Dom!!!

I showed him this site and he's very interested - tho the Opium is more my cup of tea ;) he's into psychedelics. So you might see more of us around.

Oh and I'm still on the prowl for Chemical Shaman - the sexy little bitch boy! I'd have to play Dominatrix when it came to him cos he damn well needs a good flogging after all his misogynistic bullshit.

:crux::devil::wub:

I have very fond memories of times gone by (a long time ago) when me and my girl would shoot heroin and fuck for hours and hours. :devil: Those were the days :wub:

RIP Kitty Kat :(

O and Ph there is only one DOM on these boards. :unsure:

Ruby I love your sig, that movie spun me out good :blink:

Edited by Jeffery Jones

:blink: JJ... I hope her death wasn't H related? I also hope she isn't the Kat I know :unsure:

Torsten is a Dom? :unsure::o

planthelper... no comment! :innocent_n:

Unfortunatly yes, like so many people i have known her death was H related :( Unless the Kat u know died earlier this year then I guess its another...

As for Torsten being a dom.. LOL.. I really dont know haha :P

I was referring to a member named DOM ;)