The Corroboree
xShiva.spacetechnology

Phenergan, Stemzine, to cure HBWR nausea???

say if one was ingesting HBWR seeds and could not obtain any DRAMAMINE, but had in their possession some STEMZINE and PHENERGAN, would these compensate for the Dramamine? .also would using these be harmful or react in anyway with the HBWR seeds. any sugguestions or experiences are wanted, thankyou.

inquisitive HBWR lover.xo

Edited by xshivaspacetechnologyx

Yar, the phenergan is similar in strength to dramamine for nausea, stemzine is stronger than both of these.

They are both safe in use at recommended doses, and I wouldn't anticipate any adverse interactions with the HBWR, can't say much for any affect on the experience. If you are going to use them take before the nausea starts, IMO you should try HBWR without them first.

ahhh thanks a million on that.. yea ive "accidently ingested" HBWR seeds by themselves in a contrast of dosages, and sick of the nausea and found some good cures in the medicine cupboard, and now i finally the information i needed on them for dosages..and ill definately be into the Stemzine...

thankyou very much my peaceful friend.

ps. also do you have any experience with Voacanga Africana seeds and maybe anti-nausea meds needed or anything at all about Voacanga Africana? thankyou.

I find Maxalon the best for nausia although Dramamine may have added benefits for substances like HBWR.

Mmmm, you obviously haven't had any extrapyramidal effects from maxalon!

Oculogyric Crisis:

Initial symptoms include restlessness, agitation, malaise, or a fixed stare. Then comes the more characteristically described extreme and sustained upward deviation of the eyes. In addition, the eyes may converge, deviate upward and laterally, or deviate downward. The most frequently reported associated findings are backwards and lateral flexion of the neck, widely opened mouth, tongue protrusion, and ocular pain. However it may also be associated with intensly painful jaw spasm which may result in the breaking of a tooth. A wave of exhaustion may follow an episode. The abrupt termination of the psychiatric symptoms at the conclusion of the crisis is most striking.

Other features that are noted during attacks include mutism, palilalia, eye blinking, lacrimation, pupil dilation, drooling, respiratory dyskinesia, increased blood pressure and heart rate, facial flushing, headache, vertigo, anxiety, agitation, compulsive thinking, paranoia, depression, recurrent fixed ideas, depersonalization, violence, and obscene language.

It is often not realized that in addition to the acute presentation, OGC can develop as a recurrent syndrome, triggered by stress, and exposure to the above drugs.

Eeeeh, restlessness :wacko:

Marijuana works well (or so I have been told...), still no cure for their god awefull taste though :bong:

I work in a drug detox and the local clinics we work with give our clients Maxolon for withdrawal nausea. Clients detoxing from opiates are given a withdrawal medication pack. One of the medications is Maxolon.

Never tried it and dont know how safe it is.

Maxalon is pretty safe.

It's probably the most commonly used antiemetic.

I've only seen one person have a full blown oculogyric crisis in 11yrs.

It's the more subtle side-effcets such as restlessness and twitching legs which suck. Most people don't even realise it's the mazalon causing these effects when they are feeling sick and shitty anyway. There's better stuff out there it's just heaps more expensive.

It's the more subtle side-effcets such as restlessness and twitching legs which suck.

I get twitching legs anyway... although I never noticed it when I've had maxalon (used to have it for nausea when I got migraines in high school...probably didn't notice because my head felt like it was being split by a hammer inside).

A couple of new years ago I accidently ingested some HBRW, after a while my stomach became upset and I ended up throwing up.. but afterwards my body felt fine.... my friend pointed out to me while I was lying around staring at the stars waiting for the HBRW to go away then my legs were bouncing around liek crazy, which I didn't realise... but no maxalon, so it can't always be due to the maxalon.

-bumpy

so it can't always be due to the maxalon.

Twitching legs can be caused by alot of things. I think there is even a disorder called 'periodic limb movement disorder' or something.

Also, not everyone will get the same or even any side-effects from certain drugs. Just depends on the individual's physiological make-up and different drug interactions I guess.