The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
prier

housemates rant

This is a bit of a rant on account of the fact that I've just been kept up all night by my housemates bringing the pub home after close.

At my house because I'm am the only person with a cannabis habit, my addiction is confined to the shed out the back. They think it's fine for them to drink and smoke cigarettes anywhere in the house, I can't even smoke cannabis in my own bedroom. I'm not talking people that have the occasional drink, I'm talking full blown alcoholics.

Also the lack of respect towards my possessions, example, last week I walked outside to find my housemate literally throwing pots of seedlings and ungerminated seed, all of my daturas and henbane....

That's it, I'm getting outta there and moving in with some cruisy stoners.

do it man

you dont need to live with that shit

i am so glad i dont live in a share house anymore

hope you find a much better situation

Also the lack of respect towards my possessions, example, last week I walked outside to find my housemate literally throwing pots of seedlings and ungerminated seed, all of my daturas and henbane....

That would have caused a massive fight if i had of been in your shoes..........and me and the plants would win :P

do it right now man.

personally i would have done it as soon as i got relegated to the back shed. Screw that. If i had housemates that drank and smoked(ciggies) in the house then i would sure as hell be smoking mj in my room at least.

Whats messier? four or five drunks staggering around, spilling beer, ashing where ever it falls. Or a quiet stoner, sitting in the corner eating chips watching simpsons.

Edited by Passive Daemon

Definitely - although as a non-stoner I find the idea kind of horrifying - I'm sure it will be better than where you are :wink: .

Thankfully I've escaped from those sorts of issues. My last house was a bit of a nightmare but in a different way. In my current place the only complaints I really have is that two of my housemates do a really shit job of the dishes :ana:. And one of them is a bit young and hasn't quite figured out the sharehouse etiquette yet. I keep telling her off for minor things... I think I need to chill out a bit :lol:.

Oh, I'm so glad I live alone. Dealing with other peoples bullshit at work is bad enough, let alone when you come home to relax.

Most of the friends I hung with at school are now what I would class as borderline alcoholics. There was a time when we all experimented together with various things. Then they stopped and started drinking more (and more).

Years down the track, they now think I'm crazy for having the odd 'experiment' here and there, which I always try to do with the utmost respect for the 'experimental' substances. They think nothing of binging week long and getting utterly shitfaced on booze to the extent of disrupting their family life. They even think its cool. I can only handle their drunken states for so long before I have to go.

So yeah, find some cruisy stoners...they are much more fun, relaxed and tolerant. Good luck!

Yeah you've gotta pick your housemates carefully, i've been living with 3 other people for around 3 months now and its been awesome. The worst argument we've had has been over who gets to pop all the bubble wrap my friend got in a package his dad sent from overseas :lol:

The worst argument we've had has been over who gets to pop all the bubble wrap my friend got in a package his dad sent from overseas :lol:

LOL.

Lucky i wrapped that tip cutting in bubble wrap then eh?

hahaha.