The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
black

wradie (nougar name)

yo yo (wradie) not given the bot name (dont know it yet ) this shit is a wa sp that knock you down ! the root of this baby is eaten in whatever way for SEDATIVE AFFECTS !!!!!!!!! DEPENDING ON THE AMOUNT TAKEN A LITTLE WILL DO YA FOR A DAY AND THE MORE YOU TAKE THE MORE YOU DROP , THIS IS THE LATETEST NARCOT INTHE OZ COT ALSO DIS ONLY THE BEGINING AS BLACK BEEN INISHIATET INTO THE NOUNGAR TRIPE AS PLANTS MAN AND JOE TRIBAL ELDER SAYS THERE HEAPS MORE THAT ANT IN NO BOOK BRO SO NO THIS AND KNOW BLACK , AND IM COMEN TO THE NEXT EGA MEETING , WRADIE WILL BE AVALBLE FOR TRADE ONLY , I AGREE WITH SELLING SEEDS BUT I WOULD TRY TO THINK TWICE ABOUT SELLING RAW PLANT MATERIAL AS THIS IS SELLENG YOUR SOUL AND COUYNTRY OUT WRADIE WILL BE AVALABLE FOR TRADE ONLY THIS SHIT IS LIKE SMACK SO NINBIN EAT YA HEART OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS THERES A FARE BIT OF TRIBAL LORE GETTINGF RE ORGANISED DOWN SOUTH HERE AND REMEMBER THE FACT THAT ABORIGANALS HAVE NO INTELLECTIAL RIGHTS REGARDING PLANT USE SO ANY ONE DOWN SOUTH HERE WOULD BE BETER OF CONSULTING WITH BLACK NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD BUT I WOULD YOURS SINCERLLY BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds very intriguing dude.

Do you think you'll be able to make an ID and post a species name at some stage?