The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Tripitaka

The system works

Recently acquired some seed stock of Desmanthus illenois, thanks Rev, not knowing the planting parameters I logged onto the Shaman site and all that I needed to know was supplied to me by the wonders of modern technology. Have previously viewed computers as a non organic system for the acquisition of information, however my opinions have changed due to the fact that the technology that I am engaged in using has an organic end result, not only in my propogations but also the people I deal with over the internet.

Be they friends or people with similar interests that form organic connections at the other end, these people that I affect, effect emotional change in their responses and in the environment around them.

The story ends on a good note, being at the end of the moon planting phase, I did not know if I could acquire the information that I needed to take advantage of the sowing time, I did and achieved 90% strike rate and have some new acquaintances to look after.

The system work and spreads its tendrils long and far, into my home and through my fingerstips.

not had any grief with the strike rate, but i know i'm not alone here in that i can't get them to survive over winter.

yes, they certainly look dead here, but the roots look alive and well, perhaps they'll be back in spring?

Guest reville

mine came up easy but are stunted.cold probably as ive fe dthem trace elements, fish emulsion innoculated them with nodules from Acacia longifolia and from Paraseriathes lopantha

They have greened up in the last week but no active growth.

Wheres sholto when you need him (?)

REv?

innoculated them with nodules from Acacia longifolia and from Paraseriathes lopantha?

Is this for the nitrogen fixing bacteria??

I have a few growing here. They do not seem to do very well. Do you think it is a wise idea to innoculate them with Mimosiod root/soil? How would I go about doing the inocculation?

My a. peregrinas eem to show the same probs, but to a lesser extent. The leaves do not seem 100% healthy, and sometimes a few fall off. Are these the symptoms when they lack in NFB?

Rev, I read with interest in the seed ring the acquisition of D. leptolobus and wondering how these are developing?