The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
whisperz

Selling: Quality spore prints

Hello,

Available right now for payment via paypal or upon receipt of monies

Spore prints:

1 x Psilocybe Cyanescens $40 (Sold)

1 x Psilocybe Cubensis "Amazonian" $40 (Sold)

5 x Psilocybe Cubensis "Blue Meanie" $35 each (All Sold)

post-1423-1151410402_thumb.jpg

PM me if interested... they are all viable...

Regards,

whisperz...

Edited by whisperz

and youll find other stuff for your microscopy project over at funky fungus

LOL

Without wanting to sound negative, i think that $35-$40 for a print is pretty high. Just my opinion though.

Without wanting to sound negative, i think that $35-$40 for a print is pretty high. Just my opinion though.

Especially for a cubensis strain called 'blue meanie' - there isnt such a strain....

Either way, good luck!

Yeah there is a strain called "bluwmeanieblue meanie strain"

$35-$40 seems to be the standard price(I've been quoted) in Australia, but there r cheaper options. :wink: And the cyanescens IS pretty rare here in Oz. So if it's clean it's not TOO exy, but still a bit more than wat I'd wanna pay. But if ur loaded, then it's not much.(just depends on wat time of the year it is I guess, :lol: )

just depends on ur budget, which I find most ethno's have a small one. Budget that is.

Indeed...

For those who can't afford (standard price) those prints, generally aren't successful enough to know what to do with them... let alone have the knowledge to back up their criticism... by the way... the Ps. cyanescens is clean and plastic sealed... well worth the expense.

Regards,

whisperz,...

Its not the size of your budget thats important, but how you use it :P

Frankly,... that is only part true (yet I agree), but to really develop a mycologist interest, budgets are in size according to ones skill...

Indeed...

For those who can't afford (standard price) those prints, generally aren't successful enough to know what to do with them... let alone have the knowledge to back up their criticism...

Regards,

whisperz,...

Know who ur talking about before making a stupid comment like that! For here(this forum) though, it is valid critisisim and just take it as such. If people don't wanna pay that. They don't have too.

Frankly,... that is only part true (yet I agree), but to really develop a mycologist interest, budgets are in size according to ones skill...

Dude - that was a joke.... :BANGHEAD2:

With undertones relating to the size of your penis not being important, rather how you use it.

And, if as you say, people are actually smart enough to know what to do with their prints - they usually dont have to payfor them either.

yeah he didn't quite pick up on that joke did he otto. :lol: I'm glad u got a chuckle out of it though.

Oh I'm sorry,...

I'm in the presence of experts,... I humbly withdraw my criticism... since I am not allow any myself...

Frankly, who has these particular strains?... let's see?.. oh yes, I do... why is that?... what do I do?

How long do prints stay viable for? Got a Gt print that was forgotten thats been sitting in a draw for over a year now. Free for anyone willing to try their luck...

How long do prints stay viable for? Got a Gt print that was forgotten thats been sitting in a draw for over a year now. Free for anyone willing to try their luck...

It will be fine man - I had a three year old print stored in an outdoor shed that was perfectly viable.

Indeed...

For those who can't afford (standard price) those prints, generally aren't successful enough to know what to do with them... let alone have the knowledge to back up their criticism... by the way... the Ps. cyanescens is clean and plastic sealed... well worth the expense.

Regards,

whisperz,...

I'm not sure if I can be bothered replying to this - but it yanked my chain the wrong way.... :bootyshake:

If you cant start your own mycology project, for under $40 - I'll be a monkey's uncle.

Of the 15 varieties I have for study - the total running cost I have paid for them is $0.

And obviously, that reflects my level of ability - of course, because I never paid for them, that must mean I have no idea what to do with them. :rolleyes:

Oh I'm sorry,...

I'm in the presence of experts,... I humbly withdraw my criticism... since I am not allow any myself...

Frankly, who has these particular strains?... let's see?.. oh yes, I do... why is that?... what do I do?

Dude, u didn't criticise, u made an attack. Herein lies the difference.

And I don't think ur the only person in Oz with these strains or species. Maybe "Bluemeanie", I've never heard of that variety of cubensis in Australia before. But the other two are available.

If u printed that cyanescens urself, then cudose to u. No1 wouldn't be proud of that.

I apologise... and withdraw my comments and admit my mistake on that point...

Regards,

whisperz,...

print spoken for..

Chucklez',...

Obviously I've bugged you Otto...

Not really man, just bored more than anything, and I feel the little blighters should be shared around for the love of it. Good luck to ya if you sell the prints, realistically there is absolutely no harm in that - companies in Europe and the states getting very rich off this industry.

If you are deciding to sell them though, just make sure your product is of high quality.

Peace and good vibes to you man.

Agreed they are exxy, I only like to pay about the $20 mark but unfortunatly its a matter of supply Vs's demand and at the moment the supply of prints other than Mexican/GoldenTeacher/Brazillian cubensis is low and the demand for other strains is high.

I really don't understand why someone should be scorned for offering what seems to be quality prints for a price?

Nobody's forcing anybody to buy them.

For some, it's good to have that option though, rather then relying on self-righteous few to be in a right frame of mind and capable to actually offer something other than criticism...

But, egos aside, seriously: as far as procuring prints is concerned, what are the reliable alternatives in this country?

If you got prints for free - good on you

if you have so much and dont mind admitting it then you might as well share it

as many people have nothing

regardless It doesnt change the value of a print

like anything they are worth what people are willing to pay for them, thats all anything is worth in $ terms

back in the day i bought prints from mystical mycology they were a hell of a lot more expensive than this

there are several things to consider in the purchase

- price

- is the print clean?

-once youve paid will it actually turn up?

given the hit n miss time many have had trying to source prints if i were in teh situation of wanting then id probably put up and shut up , knowing the inherent value of a single print vs not having it

The fact that i could have churned out 1000 sterile prints a week in needed for next to nothing in cost that might sell for $10-25 each is irrelevant - there are many reasons, mostly legal why i have let that not unsubstantial opportunity slip. Money isnt everything

its been 5+ years since i came here and in that time very few people have put up their hands to enter the risky game of spore sales

given that risk im not critical of anyone who chooses to do what i chose not to as i know what they are risking but by risking becoming martyrs they are opening access to prints

so i dont think theres any need for harsh words. you have many choices - nobody is forcing u to do anything

buy or dont buy

buy aussie made or risk importing

accept the going rate is x or go into competition at lower price

whatever you wish

bu i know that long after the price is forgotten youd still be thrilled by your print

Edited by Rev

That's exactly what I ment, Rev!

I wish I could be as diplomatic as you.

Cheers.