The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Tomer Corymbosa

Selling Yohimbe Extract (10% Yohimbines) in capsules!

Good Day all!

from now on i will sell Capsules of Yohimbe bark extract standardized to 10% yohimbines!

you can choose :Yohimbe extract + Guarna extract (22% caffeine).

OR only Yohimbe Extract.

you can buy the dry extract powder too....(without cpasules).

For detailes ,pm me.

Thank you.

australian customers beware that yohimbe is a customs prohibited import here. it shouldn't cause too much trouble, but if customs sees the item it will deinitely be seized.

then again, if the ingredient listing fails to mention yohimbine/yohimbe then how would they know? ;)

[lets call it Green Tea extract... :P

and i sent some cpasules to friens in usa and i labled it : green tea extract.

no problems.

by the way this extract its fucking powerfull stimulent - only 300 m"g extract stimulates you for 10 hours!!

after 5 hours you want it to be over...its heavy...

gonna try very soon dose of 450 m"g...

also you can buy these...

Peganum Harmala 1:8 extract - 6%alkaloids

Mucuna pruriens 1:10 extract - 15% l-dopa

Peganum Harmala 1:8 extract - 6%alkaloids

Mucuna pruriens 1:10 extract - 15% l-dopa

Peganum has about 4% alkaloids in it's natural form as far as I remember. So it is just a 2x extract.

Ditto for the l-dopa I think.

Mucuna extract should be OK to import, but beware the harmala imports. Potentially many years of jail await you even for a single MAOI dose :excl:

Peganum has about 4% alkaloids in it's natural form as far as I remember. So it is just a 2x extract.

Ditto for the l-dopa I think.

Mucuna extract should be OK to import, but beware the harmala imports. Potentially many years of jail await you even for a single MAOI dose :excl:

My mistake - the Harmala extract has 8% alkaloids...

Yeah, I tried some Yohimbe bark (from SAB) and put them into capsules from (SAB) and found the effects to be mostly stimulating. I think about 200MG seems to give you a racing heartbeat for about 6-7 hours, and also keeps you awake for that long, so I guess that's one downfall of Yohimbe if you want to have it at night with a lady as you won't be sleeping for a loooong time. The first time I had Yohimbe I noticed the aphrodisiac effects but subsequent times after I have never experienced any pronounced effects.

the idea is NOT to sleep for those 6 or 7 hours :P

yeah I know, thought someone would say that hahaha. I don't really need any additional effects as I'm just marvel at experiencing Aphrodisic bonuses. I find Yohimbe it definitely increases circulation in parts but not massive pumped up surreal V type effects and stamina. I've never tried V, but don't believe Yohimbe has anywhere near as much power as V from what I've read and what people have told me. From my experience with Yohimbe I've barely found any above normal effects from the bark (excluding the first time I had it which was quite unbelievable for me and girlfriend). Maybe I developed some kind of tolerance to it and need to up the dosage and have an extra half or full capsule.

Edited by SaBReT00tH

what people dont understand is yohimbe is affrodisiac mostly at LOW QUANTITY! max 10 m"g yohimbines per dose and you should use it for 2 weeks everyday to fell the best effects...

in larger dosage it can't be affrodisiac...only stimulating...

you can all try it by yourself and see the dfifference!