The Corroboree
ramon

Bitter Orange

Wondering if anybody here has anything to say on bitter orange or Citrus aurantium.

First found out about this when I did a search on medical database about fat burning and this was supposed to be as effective as ephidrine for fat burning.

Cannot say that I notice any stimulation when I take this but very definate increase in pulse rate when I go riding. When I go for a ride ( with a heart monitor ) not worrying about my speed my pulse rate is around 140. If I bust a gut trying to go fast, it averages out around 160 BPM. This is the same sort of heart rate I get if I take some tablets which have the aforementioned compound in them

yep, that's what I got too. increased heart rate and a bit of temperature increase. no entertainment value at all. been trying it with other legal stimulants, but have not found any pleasant synergy with anything

ah yes, and it made me hungry.....

yep, that's what I got too. increased heart rate and a bit of temperature increase. no entertainment value at all. been trying it with other legal stimulants, but have not found any pleasant synergy with anything

ah yes, and it made me hungry.....

Bitter Orange contains Synephine. I believe it may have trouble crossing the blood brain barrier or something, but with the addition of white willow (aspirin) to thin the blood is said to be effective. This is a key ingredient in many of the Amsterdam herbal X since the ephedra ban.

ECA Stack plus are the tablets I found with the highest amount of Bitter Orange at my local pharmacy.

They contain European White Willow ( now I know why that is in there )

how is thinnning the blood going to help a molecule cross the blood brain barrier???

sounds like someone made that up.

Sorry, I was going on what I,d heard, hence the "or something'. Anyway, most formulas containing Synephine do also contain White Willow, which does thin the blood. Does anyone know the reason for this?

Maybe to combat an increase in blood pressure caused by the synephine?

Or maybe the thinned blood requires the heart to pump even harder, which the synephine compounds creating the desired effect