The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Tomer Corymbosa

psychedelic fish

That is very cool.

I have always thought of the masses of active plants corals and fish out there in the sea. It would be a great area to be looking in to. With any luck these chemicals would also not be restricted (for now).

There are dozens of interesting natural products, but many are quite likely dangerous. an interesting fact is that the anenome can change the actions of the anenome fish by changing the chemicals it releases, these include tryptamine and tyramine and dozens of tryptamine derivatives. they can make the fish rock and dart around and attract it and make it look for food etc.

trust me when i say SOME INTERESTING MARINE NATURAL PRODUCTS HAVE ALREADY BEEN FOUND.

trust me when i say SOME INTERESTING MARINE NATURAL PRODUCTS HAVE ALREADY BEEN FOUND.

Do u ask for blind faith or do u have something to convince us? :wink:

i have a good friend who has been into ichthyoallyeinotoxic fish for a while now and is building a formidible collection of possible species. However he has never had an experience he has a bunch of articles he has been collecting on the said phenomena and often jokes about "extracting dmt from sea creatures" "sea-m-t" e.t.c.

He was tlking about some crazy neurotoxicity that occurs when humans ingest a certain type of sea slug that renders people in a hypnotic zombie like state of paralleses in which they are incredibly open to any form of suggestion. Apparently the slugs, and a coastal iguana, have been used in voodoo for all sorts of rites and rituals.

I can only imagine the possibilities...

hahaha well i think they are interesting doesnt mean anyone else will :P many halogenated compounds, epoxide containing ones, crossconjugated ketones:P

well, lets get us some before it becomes restricted...

Who's good at fishing?