The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Simes

Bridgesii Cuts

Hey kids!

I'm on a quest for top quality strains of Trichocereus bridgesii to grow and dazzle my Gnomes. Not too greatly interested in crested or monstrose forms as much as clean columnar bridgesoid. Also open to offers of other quality Trich varieties. I'd prefer to buy cactus with roots where possible, however bare cuttings will also be happily considered. The more the merrier! B)

I've PM'd a few traders to no avail, so I'm gonna sit back and wait a bit. I'm looking for a trade that will be worthwhile for both parties. Come on you Cactaceae people and PM me with some offers! Show me what our little green friends are all about. :innocent_n:

Cheers

Simes

p.s. this Corroborree rocks!

It all depends what you have to trade

Theres more in my collection id swap for something else special that id take cash for

a week later the cash is gone but a special plant is here to stay

Have you considered going trawling?

buy 100 bridgesii seeds and get going

all the notable strains must have started from seed in the begginning :)

Edited by Rev

I thought this would be a good spot to post my current list of T. bridgesii clones

T. bridgesii v. monstrose short clumping type.

T. bridgesii "Super Bridgesii" - this is an interesting one, when it arrived here it began dropping ribs until there was "none" and right now it literally only has one rib.

T. bridgesii "Paradisia Nursery"

T. bridgesii from Urban Tribes

T. bridgesii from Rev - seems to be "properly" four ribbed, that is to say, the tip was removed from this cut and the pup still grew four ribbed.

T. bridgesii "Eileen"

T. bridgesii from hebrew - apparently some pups go monstrose, very nice cut, thanks hebs! :D

T. bridgesii "Jess" from SAB.

I'm waiting for SAB to put up the "Kai" clone too.

If anyone has any other bridgesii they can spare a pup or chunk from, PM me for a trade! :D

My goal is to have 10-15 genetically different clones by next Spring, so hopefully I can do some cool crosses in the future.

PM me bushrabbit, I'll send you a monstrose and a Jess to get your garden going :)

Hey apothecary

if you can put me on the list for a super bridge in the future

ill keep an eye out amongs my seed grown plants for the unusual

Can do. It's awesome, but only ~10cm high right now, and rather thin.

You might be able to go right to the source though Rev, instead of waiting for mine to get bigger.

I got mine after a conversation during the camping trip with a certain character :wink:

Think, no hair, and can't pee while on MDMA :P

edit:

I don't have anything substantial to offer as a trade. Only cash... or possibly a perty drawing? :P

Have a good one kids!

i am in heaven! :innocent_n:

you guys know your TB so well here its great! this is my all time favorite plant teacher of all times! and i am growing some right now the tips of which are giving me trouble i will post some pics and ask for advice soon on another thread but i love that you guys know you stuff here thats just awesome!

its great to hear about all of the many strains as well i didnt knwo that there were that many. they are not as easy to find here in the states.