The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Blue

Gaia Creativity

Awesome supercell, you can see the rotation patterns on the edge.

AWWWWWWWW!! just spectacular

Was watching a news item detailing the ineptitude of the US gov response to hurricane Katrina and decided it was time to stop dwelling on the stupidity of mankind and concentrate on the brilliance of mother nature.

Check these pix out.

Vortex.jpgTwisted.jpgSunsOut.jpgOhOh.jpgHeaven.jpgGonnaRain.jpgGodsNotHappy.jpgCornfield.jpg

Reminds me a lot of what I thought heaven was supposed to look like when God was not happy!

Nature Rules!

thats unreal :D

wouldnt you just shit if you walked out front and saw that huge one above you :o

Awesome!

those photos are amazing! i would love to make it to USA in their storm season one year, there are companies doing storm holidays. they take you around chasing supercells with the promise of seeing tornados

amazing stuff

i hate to bring the conversation to two topics discussed already at a very high level on these forums but i would like to watch that from a far, on acid, listening to lateralus.

holy shit that would be awesome.

amazing stuff

i hate to bring the conversation to two topics discussed already at a very high level on these forums but i would like to watch that from a far, on acid, listening to lateralus.

holy shit that would be awesome.

yes! i've listened to lateralus while shrooming under under a lightning storm, and that in itself was very intense.