The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Pablo

Quick Hello!

Just a quick shout out to Shroomy, WD, CS, Gomaos, Torsten and anyone else I've been friends with over the years.

Things have been very hectic the last couple of years so I haven't been able to keep up with things or keep in touch with people.

Just moved up to Townsville from Cairns (with 4 foot fish tanks and rare fish in the back of a couple of utes), stressing out, very busy etc.

Anyway, my new email addy is [email protected] if anyone want to drop me a line. I'll try and catchup with people and check the boards semi-regularily from now on. Anyway back to LINUX lessons at TAFE.

oh and I almost forgot... HELLO! :cool:

hoy sass. good to see you're still alive. don't be a stranger, moving to townsville puts you that little bit closer to the next ethnobotanica.

Hey man hows things. townsville mmmm thats two reasons too go up there now, my wife has a good friend that lives there. what sort of acccomadation are you looking at.

we have big house, spare room, spare bed. you are always more than welcome to stay at our place if your up this way.

i'll pm you with our phone no. so even if i'm slack and cant get on the net, you can always get in touch. Same goes for you WD.

BTW

What the fuck are you guys doing replying so quickly? don't you have to work or something?

Hi sass, good to hear from you!! Are you moving to townsville for the Uni or because it isn't quite so wet Seemed a bit like a sleepy place when we were there....

How's Meg?

assassin:

BTW

What the fuck are you guys doing replying so quickly? don't you have to work or something?    

we troll this site specifically awaiting your return, now that we're back together again i shall thrust my golden goblet aloft, recite 'whoosh whooshka' several times and become SHAMANMAN. now if i can catch my trusty steed 'cornwind' i'll ride off into the sunset.