The Corroboree
theuserformallyknownasd00d

Ordering nootropics from OS

Hi guys, I was hoping somebody could help as I've been reading for days now and can't find any info! There are a few nootropics and supplements that I would like to get my hands on but aren't available by Australian sellers. Is there a standard rule or list of allowed/banned substances anywhere regarding these sorta supplements?

I'm not real good at operating the confusing tga and govt websites so thank you in advance

Go onto Longecity and have a read.

They deal more with this topic than the crew here I would imagine.

Edited by Pie'oh'Pah

the general rule is not to order more than 3 months recommended dosage supply. but make sure its not a restricted import.

i think theres a new rule about supplements in pill/powder form with regards to tga and whether its food... for example caffeine powder seems illegal to sell inside aus, at the same time it seems alot of nootropics became prescription only medicine.

hope someone like torsten could shed some light on the subject? i don't understand it fully...

I've also gone through the prohibited imports list and have cross referenced to the poisons schedule, and can't see any specific mention of most supps (there obviously lots tho!).. Is there anywhere else I should be checking?

Your local courthouse? Legal aid? They might be a stab in the dark?

stab in the dark o no don't go to the courthouse :uzi:

Haha bullit,, it's all a stab in the dark really hey =-O unless ur certain what u read on the net is solid?

If it's all legit, and sounds like prioritise wants it to be, I'm guessing,, could be wrong tho, and tell me if I am,, there should be no problem asking the authorities...

• Like 1