The Corroboree
Scientician

Boston Marathon Bombings

They have just arrested 3 more people in connection - a home-grown terrorist cell?

Re. Alex Jones

If it was a false flag event why were there so many FBI and bomb squad people around? They could have lied about the intelligence, maybe it wasn't "specific" intelligence but they could have been warned prior - like the IRA used to, or picked up some communications.

I reckon it could be a number of different people, a cell, home grown terrorists, and the government is trying to keep the lid on it.

Tho, after writing that, it seems unlikely doesn't it? The American Government would be happy to use the threat of a real terrorist cell to ramp up security.

Mmmm. More info please!

I must admit it would be much harder to fit up 4 alive "terrorists" than 2 dead ones.

Edited by whitewind

unconfirmed reports that the second suspect is now dead.....

Suspects family are saying they were both framed.

Edited by mr b.caapi

The three other people are NOT suspects. The second suspect (Dzhokhar Tsarnaev) is in serious condition in hospital.

Apparently a man saw blood on the cover of his boat and somewhat bravely went outside to have a look after the police called an all-clear (though the Guardian ALSO reports that the police chief "emphatically denies" calling an all-clear - ref. The Guardian), Dzhokhar was inside and he allowed the brave man to go back inside and call the police (was he asleep from exhaustion?). A firefight ensued, including the use of explosive devices by police to disorientate the subject, and after negotiation they took the man by force.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/19/boston-mit-police-dead-watertown

Police commissioner Ed Davis said that it was always the intention to take all suspects alive.

The hostage rescue team actually did work in trying to negotiate him out of that boat. They did try to talk him out. Although from what I understand he was not communicative.

Davis said the suspect "is in serious condition at the hospital" with injuries that he assumes were sustained the previous night.

He confirmed that police were alerted to the location of the suspects after the "vicious murder of a police officer" and then a robbery at a gas station and carjacking.

Davis is asked if it was a mistake to issue an all-clear – the final operation to ensare Tsarnaev came minutes later.

>

We certainly did not give an all clear. We had no information that the suspect was holed up ... He managed to elude us by being slightly outside the area.

Davis says Tsarnaev did not have any explosives on him when he was caught. But he says that last night there was an exchange of over 200 rounds of gunfire. and hand grenades were thrown at the officers at the scene. "This is almost unheard of for an urban police department," Davis says.

Suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, is in serious condition and receiving treatment at a Boston hospital after being taken into custody by police Friday night. A homeowner in Watertown went outside after police said it was OK and he saw blood on his boat in the backyard. He lifted the cover and saw a man covered in blood and called police. Gunfire was exchanged. The city had shut down for the day as the hunt unfolded.

Suggest you read the comments after the huffpost article you just linked to there BlownG

I hope before he is put to death, someone can break into his containment cell, wrap their meat in bacon, and pound him like a cop on a jelly donut.

That from someone whose avatar looks like a chick with 375 followers! Some people can be so damn vile

Edited by whitewind

I hope before he is put to death, someone can break into his containment cell, wrap their meat in bacon, and pound him like a cop on a jelly donut.

lol ?

Apparently Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was a 9/11 truther ..

Boston bombing suspects' mother: My sons are innocent, this is a set up

Beck Gives Obama Till Monday to Admit Boston Bombing was Inside Job wtf?

Edited by bℓσωηG

WTF ???????????

This is incredible. Shit will hit the fan now!

• Like 1

Shit I got instantly moderated from The Guardian for posting this link.

Fuck fuck fuck

glen beck.....hmmmm

Okay it was possibly slightly off-topic in that thread trying again. Pass it on via mobile to everyone you know.

The FBI knew in advance, see the pics qualia

Edited by whitewind

Okay modded again within 2 minutes, this time on a thread which was completely on topic. Creepy as

Okay just to make my point. I have been posting on The Guardian for 10 or so years now, several times daily before starting on this forum i.e. I have thousands of comments. I have been moderated maybe 5 times, mostly legitimately.

This moderator is trigger happy or they are suppressing the news. Period.

I'm on pre-moderation. Here's the explanation.

Q: When I post a comment, it says that my comments are being pre-moderated – what does that mean? Does that apply to everyone in the conversation?
A: There is a further exception to the overall reactive-moderation approach adopted by the Guardian website: in isolated situations, a particular user may be identified as a risk, based on a pattern of behaviour (e.g. spam, trolling, repeated/frequent borderline abuse), so a temporary filter can be applied to anything they post, which means that their comments will need to be pre-moderated before appearing on the site.

This is a temporary measure applied by moderators to a very small handful of people based entirely on patterns of actual behaviour, and should result relatively quickly in either their posting ability being suspended completely if no improvement is shown, or the filter being removed. The decision to do either of these things would, again, be based on that user's behaviour and activity during the pre-moderation period.

Yeah right.

Who is the Saudi national mentioned in the vid? It seems clearly related to the bombings, possibly 9/11 and false flag events and Al Qaida, but I am not sure who this particular guy is hes referring to.

sure about tthat?

Not if the news is being suppressed, no.

Oh. I thought you were referring to splattered faecal matter. Well no, not incredible to us, probably. But maybe to others? Or are you saying it's probably just run-of-the-mill corporate media trash?

there will be no shit hitting no fan,

in a months time it will be as before, a breeze of bluster waged at powers beyond that of regular man,

Just went back that thread where I got moderated. There's a lengthy and rather fascinating discussion on the ability of street lights to deter crime, with a side mention of CCTV. On the first page of comments. Rather off-topic, one would think, but hey, better than potentially ground-breaking news what?

The Guardian has gone seriously down the shitter in my book, I was suspicious after they stated they had world shaking news in the Wikileaks affair and ended up not publishing it.

They have been badly compromised IMHO, much as I admire their environmental journalism.

Edited by whitewind

main stream media: protecting their own access/(asses) since day one

never trust them,

never

• Like 1

My point is the bomb why use a pressure cooker ( if one was going to use a pc it has to be welded closed)

look at the actual explosion it is a clean burn straight up . In fact the pressure cooker actually suppressed the

blast and the excess energy was released upwards. 1 stick of TNT would have done more harm as the blast would

have exerted more sideways than up. Imho the bombs where designed like that for maxium effect and minimum

carnage. home made explosives make more of a dense blacker smoke as the by products of making them out

of house hold ingredients does not burn efficiently. As for commercial explosives they are very reactive and very clean

burning and leave no residue. if you look above the blast its clean there is no soot a home made bomb would have left

some black sooty residue. The actual explosion imo is very white and reacted very quickly as a home made explosive

would have had a deeper red and black look.

It was also patriots day a day to celebrate the wining over British and allied forces .Namely the battle

of Lexington and Concord. Maybe it was payback for a tea party they threw for us, it was in Boston too !!!

Remember when we used to rule the waves and sung we would never be slaves . Maybe The British and her

allies are still really sore about all that wealth they lost . Not many fans of America these days and I personally

blame the 80's for that and they have pissed off heaps of people and countries. Many civilisations have come

and gone, maybe America will not stand the test of time.

Edited by bigred82

Like Qualia i dont trust the mainsteam media and the fact Glen Beck came out and says this i am more than suspicious now ...

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/19/glenn-%E2%80%9Cafter-what-i-have-learned-this-week-im-a-changed-person-%E2%80%9D/

Glen Beck has claimed that he has proof the federal government carried out the Boston marathon bombing as a false flag operation. He gives Obama until Monday to admit it or his show will reveal the evidence. Is this just to get extra attention or does he have something more? Glenn Beck has always done a great job at laying out facts in his arguments, but we will see. We do however know that on Monday an anonymous source said that the raids would happen on Friday and obviously that already came true. There is a lot of suspicious things surrounding the Boston bombings, but is it just conspiracy theories at work again?

We can hope cant we? .. hope just a little?

edited: nope there is definitely something up , this from the NY times..

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0

Edited by bℓσωηG

Well, The Guardian has taken me off pre-moderation - I usually post in Environment and made a huge post replying carefully to someone else's post, and snuck in that I was on pre-moderation and suggested that it was unreasonable because of my history, and they took me off. Different moderator perhaps?

Whether I am still on a "watch list" is unknown.

http://www.nytimes.c...d=fb-share&_r=0

This is an interesting article.

Mark Kennedy, with the environmentalists in the UK. Environmentalists FFS. If they do it with them, to forward the corporate agenda, the FB will definitely do it with radicals of a religious / anti-corporation type.

Honestly, the mainstream media coverage of this is very confused. The Guardian is now reporting that the parents are consistently claiming that the FBI have been monitoring them for years, yet the FBI are denying it still. People are now allowed to post about inconsistencies in the evidence, but there is a lot of people taking the piss out of "conspiracy theories" and I am yet to see links to external sources confirming this in their posts (or even mention of where to look) yet other mainstream links are allowed.

let the dust settle as there is to much hype and this creates confusion. Alex Jones would be lovng

this .